Wie Wins again! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Wie Wins again!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Wie Wins again!

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:03 pm

http://www.usapl.org/scoring/MatchCard_54.html

She is rolling I really hope she wins this tourney and gets the masters invite.

That would be awesome..I'd love to see those stuck up rich Georgians start squirming
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LooseCannon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:06 pm

Yeah.she's so up and down....I wonder in 10 years where she'll be....

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Wie Wins again!

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:17 pm

acsguitar wrote:http://www.usapl.org/scoring/MatchCard_54.html

She is rolling I really hope she wins this tourney and gets the masters invite.

That would be awesome..I'd love to see those stuck up rich Georgians start squirming

Why would they squirm? She'd probably miss the cut anyways. If anyone makes them squirm, its super-minority Tiger Woods (who's beating face at the British Open right now.), smashing their white dominance down with fists of African/Asian fury. I'm so tired of all this feminist garbage being forced down our throats. Its a friggin media circus. Same thing with the Danica Patrick thing. She didn't even win the race, and she might as well have cured cancer for all the fanfare we gave her. I'm pretty sure she's stated she doesn't like the media circus and I bet Wie feels the same way. Win something first before we start talking about strides and such.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:33 pm

Seriously, it's a nothing but a huge sideshow. I'll be rooting against her anytime she tees it up with anyone. She hasn't even proved she can beat the girls, and she just up and decides to go against guys? Her arrogance is really outstanding.

I'd be pissed if I was on the LPGA tour and this punk little girl basically says she's too good for that tour and wants to make a career going against the men. Sure she's talented, but she's never won a real tournament in her whole life. Not a big junior tournament, not an amateur, not an LPGA event, nothing.

The day they let men play on the LPGA tour is the day I'll support Wie playing against the men.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby kentx12 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:36 pm

I hope she goes on and wins this event. I would love to see what Mr. Johnson does. Would she get her invite? I know he said she would but I bet he tries to get out of it.

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:57 pm

kentx12 wrote:I hope she goes on and wins this event. I would love to see what Mr. Johnson does. Would she get her invite? I know he said she would but I bet he tries to get out of it.

I don't think he'd do that. He's going to take the high road if you ask me, and besides, there is NO way he could weather the media storm if he denied her an invitation. What I'd really like to see is her not win and then he invites her anyway. ;-D That would stick it to Burke and her femi-nazis and finally put this issue to bed. Johnson would get what he wants (media off his back), Wie gets what she wants (to embarass herself on one of the toughest tests of golf in the world), and the bleeding heart liberals would get what they want (a media field day to try to spin this into a victory for all "progessives" everywhere). ;-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby kentx12 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:07 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
kentx12 wrote:I hope she goes on and wins this event. I would love to see what Mr. Johnson does. Would she get her invite? I know he said she would but I bet he tries to get out of it.

I don't think he'd do that. He's going to take the high road if you ask me, and besides, there is NO way he could weather the media storm if he denied her an invitation.

Actually he dosent have to let her play. It isnt a reward from winning the Public links it is just something that they have done for the last so many years.

What I'd really like to see is her not win and then he invites her anyway. Wie gets what she wants (to embarass herself on one of the toughest tests of golf in the world)

I dont think it would be an embarassment if she got to play. It would however be bad for the men who she beats. Just a little something I will throw in. I had a bet with my brother last week that she would finish ahead of Duval and I did well with it.

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Kingctb27 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:27 pm

Well, I hope she wins because she is hott. O:-)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:53 pm

kingctb27 wrote:Well, I hope she wins because she is hott. O:-)
;-D
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:34 pm

curious_george_43545 wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:Well, I hope she wins because she is hott. O:-)
;-D

She's 15 isn't she? That's sick fellas unless you're that age :-P
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to General Talk