Chien-Ming Wang ON DL!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to New York Yankees

Chien-Ming Wang ON DL!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:04 pm

This is big news in fantasy and in real baseball; thats the reason its here. If it were a thread about bringing up another prospect with no fantasy value, thats entirely different. That would be blatant disregard.
Last edited by blankman on Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:04 pm

I appreciate the heads up but there's nothing I can do if people would rather post here than in the other forum. So don't attack me. There are alot of injury related threads here. I didn't see you patrolling the Roy Halladay thread, or ANY other thread for that matter.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 58)

Postby matmat » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:04 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Thanks for the due respect, and I give the same right back to you, and everyone else as well. I don't mean for anything to be personal.

I didn't threaten or anything of that nature, so I'm not sure what, if any, boundaries were overstepped. We've just had this giant thread on unnecessary posts/hijacking of threads and this and that, and this guy shows constant blatant disregard, at all times. I kindly point it out, create a thread in the appropriate Forum myself. Having read the posts in the Suggestions Forum the other day, and seen that the Mods seem to be cracking down on this, and take serious offense to people taking blatant disregard for adding to the clutter in the Cafe, and after being given a heads up, not complying, I figured a heads up would be a nice thing to give, but as I said, apparently it doesn't matter.

without any respect -- leave it to the mods if they think it's inappropriate it'll get merged and moved. you're just bitter that people are responding to someone else's thread and not yours. grow up.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:06 pm

bd3521 wrote:
gws226 wrote: Just heard on the fan that Redmen's contract has been bought & he will be called up to pitch

There's a Redman on the Yanks?

He means Tim Redding. :-o
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby gws226 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:10 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
bd3521 wrote:
gws226 wrote: Just heard on the fan that Redmen's contract has been bought & he will be called up to pitch

There's a Redman on the Yanks?

He means Tim Redding. :-o

heheheh..... ya sorry, was reading the post, talking on the phone, and heard it on the fan all at once...... I need a freakin clone to keep my bosses busy while I do mindless things lol.

BTW:
Redding/Redmen....... hell they might as well give me a call to fill for the night.... I hit 82 on the radar @ bottle breaking booth in Seaside heights last weekend :-D
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby AT » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:10 pm

Francessa just said that he's hearing Wang is a pretty bad injury. I'm crying right now. He's worthless now. F*&$!
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:12 pm

matmat wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Thanks for the due respect, and I give the same right back to you, and everyone else as well. I don't mean for anything to be personal.

I didn't threaten or anything of that nature, so I'm not sure what, if any, boundaries were overstepped. We've just had this giant thread on unnecessary posts/hijacking of threads and this and that, and this guy shows constant blatant disregard, at all times. I kindly point it out, create a thread in the appropriate Forum myself. Having read the posts in the Suggestions Forum the other day, and seen that the Mods seem to be cracking down on this, and take serious offense to people taking blatant disregard for adding to the clutter in the Cafe, and after being given a heads up, not complying, I figured a heads up would be a nice thing to give, but as I said, apparently it doesn't matter.

without any respect -- leave it to the mods if they think it's inappropriate it'll get merged and moved. you're just bitter that people are responding to someone else's thread and not yours. grow up.

I couldn't care less if anybody responded to my thread or not. Do you get some sort of bravado from people responding to your threads? I didn't think so; neither do I. I've stated my exact reasoning for my actions. blankman, you make a good call on the fantasy impact this makes. I guess there's relevance in that regard, though I certainly didn't get that vibe from the initial post; however, I can give you that benefit no problem. ;-D I suppose I'll leave my peace at that. Bronx, if you consider a single one of my posts in this thread an attack, God bless you if you ever have an altercation in the outside world.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 388)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:15 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
matmat wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I couldn't care less if anybody responded to my thread or not. Do you get some sort of bravado from people responding to your threads? I didn't think so; neither do I. I've stated my exact reasoning for my actions. blankman, you make a good call on the fantasy impact this makes. I guess there's relevance in that regard, though I certainly didn't get that vibe from the initial post; however, I can give you that benefit no problem. ;-D I suppose I'll leave my peace at that. Bronx, if you consider a single one of my posts in this thread an attack, God bless you if you ever have an altercation in the outside world.

Here are your words:

I was merely using it as a forewarning, but you're welcome to suit yourself, buddy. You've never listened before; might as well not start now...

Exactly what is that? You confront me with no backup or reasoning. Give me a break.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:18 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Here are your words:

I was merely using it as a forewarning, but you're welcome to suit yourself, buddy. You've never listened before; might as well not start now...

Exactly what is that? You confront me with no backup or reasoning. Give me a break.

This is an attack? Where? Kindergarten? In context, it is what it is. A forewarning of something I had read previously. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be so fragile.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 388)

Postby mweir145 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:20 pm

Wait a second, hold on ;-)

Tim Redding is starting for the Yankees ;-7

LMAO, hahaha.

I'm no yankee hater, but you gotta admit that's just funny.

I believe Bronx B stated the rotation involves May, Redding and Henn, now. :-D
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 10)

PreviousNext

Return to New York Yankees