Postby blankman » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:49 pm

You've got to be kidding me :-C :-t
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:49 pm

bigh0rt wrote:This belongs in the injury forum, where there is already a thread on it...

Well, I guess it doesn't matter...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 360)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:52 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:This belongs in the injury forum, where there is already a thread on it...

Please don't nitpick at this thread. Were you in the Roy Halladay thread or the several other breaking injury announcements?
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:55 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

Please don't nitpick at this thread. Were you in the Roy Halladay thread or the several other breaking injury announcements?

There's an identical thread in the appropriate forum, which has been responded to, and pointed out to you, yet you insist upon ignoring it. If you check out the Suggestions Forum, you'll see that guys get little yellow cards next to their names for blatantly disregarding things of this nature. I was merely using it as a forewarning, but you're welcome to suit yourself, buddy. You've never listened before; might as well not start now...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:58 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

There's an identical thread in the appropriate forum, which has been responded to, and pointed out to you, yet you insist upon ignoring it. If you check out the Suggestions Forum, you'll see that guys get little yellow cards next to their names for blatantly disregarding things of this nature. I was merely using it as a forewarning, but you're welcome to suit yourself, buddy. You've never listened before; might as well not start now...

With all due respect, you're overstepping your boundaries here BH.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:59 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

Um, excuse me?

Within one minute of me posting, 3 people responded, not including you. I can't delete a thread after it's started. How is it my fault for this thread continuing? Everyone is posting here.

I know what yellow cards are, buddy.

And I never listened before, why start now? Wtf are you talking about? Why don't you think about what you're saying before you type it.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby gws226 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:00 pm

Just heard on the fan that Redmen's contract has been bought & he will be called up to pitch
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:01 pm

gws226 wrote: Just heard on the fan that Redmen's contract has been bought & he will be called up to pitch

I think you mean Redding, not Redman, but thanks for the heads up. WFAN just said he's starting tomorrow. Why are we even showing up? Just give them the extra 4 games over us. We have no chance.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby bd3521 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:02 pm

gws226 wrote: Just heard on the fan that Redmen's contract has been bought & he will be called up to pitch

There's a Redman on the Yanks?
[url]http://www.footballguys.com/05vbdrevisited.htm[/url]
bd3521
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:02 pm

blankman wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

With all due respect, you're overstepping your boundaries here BH.

Thanks for the due respect, and I give the same right back to you, and everyone else as well. I don't mean for anything to be personal.

I didn't threaten or anything of that nature, so I'm not sure what, if any, boundaries were overstepped. We've just had this giant thread on unnecessary posts/hijacking of threads and this and that, and this guy shows constant blatant disregard, at all times. I kindly point it out, create a thread in the appropriate Forum myself. Having read the posts in the Suggestions Forum the other day, and seen that the Mods seem to be cracking down on this, and take serious offense to people taking blatant disregard for adding to the clutter in the Cafe, and after being given a heads up, not complying, I figured a heads up would be a nice thing to give, but as I said, apparently it doesn't matter.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to New York Yankees