I agree. The theory: "lets take everything that goes wrong in people's lives, and then capitalize on their misery by making a TV show about it."
See: Nanny 911 and this new show Brat Camp which is about messed up teenagers who do coke etc.
My mom watches practically all of these shows and my computer faces the TV so I see them too. My review
Dancing with the Stars
(nice idea the first time, then got increasingly retarded)
- kind of funny bc he's such a jerk; I watch most of it
Beauty and the Geek
- one of the best- hot women and dorks to laugh at
- by far the worst ever; entirely unrealistic; they judge students on ability to bring fans to games, read to children, build something for charity, decide scholarships on questions about pretty useless items like African geography, take these kids to night clubs where we see their bogus relationship garbage and more entirely useless garbage that has nothing to do with going to college; I now have to wear headphones when its on and tape a huge piece of paper over my screen so I can't even see it
- a show about plastic surgery; just sickening; live with what you're given
Sports Kids, Sports Parents
- a show about overbearing parents, living out their sports dreams through their kids. Not that bad
- Put a hot girl on a Bachelorette type show, but mess with her by making all the guys ugly. Then bring in arrogant attractive a-holes and watch her pick them over the other guys; as a "twist" take the first average guy voted off and give him massive plastic surgery and put him back in it; finally, this season, the girl's not even hot
- was good and fresh at first; now its too much about being gross and the whole thing has gone stale, even when the contestants are Playboy bunnies (at thats saying a lot)
I just found out Big Brother is still going. I thought that died after the first season. Bad show.
Survivor has worn out its entertainment.
Let me know what I missed; chances are, my mom's watched it, meaning I've seen a bit of it at least