Mike Stanton, another reliable RP for the nats - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Mike Stanton, another reliable RP for the nats

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby toofunny » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:12 am

Yeah props to the jokers who called this a good move. *lol* He'll blow as many games as he saves.
toofunny
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 10
Joined: 4 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Strasil42 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:04 am

hongfu_chen wrote:back to subject, I'll keep you updated on how good(or bad) Stanton pitches for the Nats


Hongfu, it seems you forgot to update us about Mike Stantons first apperance as a National. 8-o 8-o
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4347
Joined: 14 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby nsulham » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:11 am

Strasil42 wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:back to subject, I'll keep you updated on how good(or bad) Stanton pitches for the Nats


Hongfu, it seems you forgot to update us about Mike Stantons first apperance as a National. 8-o 8-o


Uncalled for and hypocritical. Say, where have you been for david's Paul Quantrill thread? Can bump up the A-Rod thread when it suits your argument but when it's thrown back in your face you're nowhere to be seen.

Sure know how to pick your fights.
Image
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4883
Joined: 26 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlottesville

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:12 am

Strasil42 wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:back to subject, I'll keep you updated on how good(or bad) Stanton pitches for the Nats


Hongfu, it seems you forgot to update us about Mike Stantons first apperance as a National. 8-o 8-o


balk in the winning run. :-t

What was the manager thinking putting in the new guy in such a critical situation.

I didn't update it because some1 else did.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby rotterdam_82 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:48 am

hongfu_chen wrote:
balk in the winning run. :-t

What was the manager thinking putting in the new guy in such a critical situation.



Errr, maybe he was thinking 'Heres a guy with 19 years experience, if he can't handle the pressure by now......"

To be fair, he's never been that good. Relief pitchers with a 3.80 career ERA are a dime a dozen. And that 2/1 K/BB ratio is nothing to be proud of either.

You need to watch out Gnats, because we're coming for you. Preston Wilson and Mike Stanton won't be able to save you my friends.....
Rate my team, leave me a link!
[url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168349]English Villains[/url]
rotterdam_82
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1945
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Strasil42 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:17 pm

hongfu_chen wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:back to subject, I'll keep you updated on how good(or bad) Stanton pitches for the Nats


Hongfu, it seems you forgot to update us about Mike Stantons first apperance as a National. 8-o 8-o


balk in the winning run. :-t

What was the manager thinking putting in the new guy in such a critical situation.

I didn't update it because some1 else did.


Ok, just making sure you didnt forget about your great new addition to the bullpen.

Quantrill just gave up his first runs in San Diego as well, but for some strange reason David didnt update that one.
:-?
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4347
Joined: 14 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby blankman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:back to subject, I'll keep you updated on how good(or bad) Stanton pitches for the Nats


Hongfu, it seems you forgot to update us about Mike Stantons first apperance as a National. 8-o 8-o


balk in the winning run. :-t

What was the manager thinking putting in the new guy in such a critical situation.

I didn't update it because some1 else did.


Ok, just making sure you didnt forget about your great new addition to the bullpen.

Quantrill just gave up his first runs in San Diego as well, but for some strange reason David didnt update that one.
:-?


Honestly bro, who cares? Let them have their stupid threads; hardly anyone else reads them or even cares. The goal of the two threads is to get attention and to piss you off; just ignore them and they've suceeded in neither. ;-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:56 pm

2.7ERA for the nats in 6ip

I told you he would be decent. ;-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 6:36 hours
(and 95 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact