Google's Opinion of Paris Hilton - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Google's Opinion of Paris Hilton

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:31 pm

LooseCannon wrote:Whenever you type it in it says: "Did You Mean: Paris Hilton is a whore?"

If I understand you correctly.

exactly...Google can't fathom that you would say Paris Hilton isn't a whore because that wouldn't make sense because the law is that she is a whore and always will be
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RynMan » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:38 pm

Can someone tell me what happens?
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Red Stripe » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:07 pm

RynMan wrote:Can someone tell me what happens?

It said for me on the first hit (...but Google disagrees) is that what originally showed up or was it something different.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:56 am

kingctb27 wrote:
RynMan wrote:Can someone tell me what happens?

Here's what happened.....

You typed in "Paris Hilton isn't a whore"

And google came back with did you mean..."Paris Hilton isn't a whore"

;-D

I believe that it said Did you mean Paris Hilton is a whore or something like that.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby chadlincoln » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:09 am

Ya, it said up top, "Did you mean, Paris Hilton isa whore?

They do that when Google thinks you misspell a word and it gives you other suggestions of what they think you meant to type, based on other possible searches that would get hits.

When you typed: Paris Hilton isn't a whore

Google didn't have any sites for that. They had sites for 'Paris Hilton is a whore' though so they suggested it:

Did you mean Paris Hilton is a whore?

I hate explaining jokes.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby DK » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:01 am

Confession to you guys: I actually met Paris Hilton. Didn't do her, but I did get her phone number. This was months ago, though... Before the sex pictures were found on her phone and she had to change it. I suppose there's no harm... Her old number was 310-990-7444. Won't work now, but I called her a couple of times... Once at four in the morning with a couple of friends. Oh man, what a night. ;-D :-D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby LooseCannon » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:21 am

DK wrote:Confession to you guys: I actually met Paris Hilton. Didn't do her, but I did get her phone number. This was months ago, though... Before the sex pictures were found on her phone and she had to change it. I suppose there's no harm... Her old number was 310-990-7444. Won't work now, but I called her a couple of times... Once at four in the morning with a couple of friends. Oh man, what a night. ;-D :-D

YOu're pulling my leg...

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Red Stripe » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:30 am

DK wrote:Confession to you guys: I actually met Paris Hilton. Didn't do her, but I did get her phone number. This was months ago, though... Before the sex pictures were found on her phone and she had to change it. I suppose there's no harm... Her old number was 310-990-7444. Won't work now, but I called her a couple of times... Once at four in the morning with a couple of friends. Oh man, what a night. ;-D :-D

:-?
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DK » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:11 pm

LooseCannon wrote:

YOu're pulling my leg...

Swear on my mother. In the city, a couple blocks from the Hilton in Times Square. She was shopping with a few of her blonde friends. I was with a buddy and said, "hey, isn't that Paris Hilton?" He egged me on to go up to her and talk to her. I don't really act any different around celebrities or anything (I'm not the kind of guy who ogles someone because they're famous), so I went up to her and had a conversation. She is pretty stupid, to be honest, although she's not a total rock.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk