Rescue Me Tonight - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rescue Me Tonight

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Box » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:18 pm

Iguana wrote:And yeah, that guy Franco was with....smoking.

Huh? 8-o
Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AT » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:08 pm

Another wonderful episode tonight. The sensitivity training rant on ethnic slurs was fall off the couch funny. Only problem I foresee right now is there are no "shockers", and no not the sexual maneuver. I'm referring to the jaw dropping event that the 1st season had every few episodes. I haven't seen any "oh-my-god" moments yet and this season could use a few since it's basically a rehashing of the old storylines. Plus this Jesus and Mary Magdalene thing has gotten really old...
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:15 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Another wonderful episode tonight. The sensitivity training rant on ethnic slurs was fall off the couch funny. Only problem I foresee right now is there are no "shockers", and no not the sexual maneuver. I'm referring to the jaw dropping event that the 1st season had every few episodes. I haven't seen any "oh-my-god" moments yet and this season could use a few since it's basically a rehashing of the old storylines. Plus this Jesus and Mary Magdalene thing has gotten really old...

I really enjoyed this episode, and can't wait for next weeks. Kiela ODing on Franco's vikatin looks to be a crazy occurrence, and Tommy finding out about Shiela's pregnancy is going to be a great scene too. I can't wait.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:16 pm

The sensitivity training scene was absolutely great. I also agree that the Jesus and Mary Magdalene thing has gotten old. Christ does have some nice wheels, though. ;-D

I also enjoyed the guys getting on the Probie about liking to be the woman. "Gayish." They do need to drop some bombshells though, last year was much better in that respect. It seems like they hardly even show the firefighting part of it, too. But man I still love that show...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:21 pm

I do agree that they could use some more firefighting related scenes, they have strayed to focusing on how screwed up everyone is.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby logan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:26 pm

hopefuly in next weeks episode we get to see some of tommy's daughter and her GF dancing around in their underwear to music cause they were "hot". if not im gonna be upset. ;-)

great episode again though. im enjoying where this season is going and how its been but thats just me. i just go with the flow. change is a good thing to keep the series fresh and unrepetative.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AT » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:14 am

There absolutely needs to be a scene where Tommy catches his daughter in some lesbian action. That would be some good stuff ;-D
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk