Rescue Me Tonight - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rescue Me Tonight

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:38 am

Did you see the back end on that girl that Franco visited? Holy crap, Batman! That was something else...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AT » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:50 am

Did I see it? Ummm... 8-o Yeah. I saw it. It was niiiiiice.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby logan » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:10 am

Big Pimpin wrote:Did you see the back end on that girl that Franco visited? Holy crap, Batman! That was something else...

yes she was quite fantastic. great episode nice cliffhanger ending. lenny clarke had me rolling. "surrounded by the fruit of the month club. No offense."

thats one of the great things about the show. (and fx also) it isnt anywhere near politicaly correct and actually has people talking and interacting like the real world instead of the phantasy realms most show reside in.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:52 pm

Cliffhanger ending, with no mention of it in next weeks episode in the preview. That drives me nuts. Good episode though. ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby AT » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:25 pm

pokerplaya wrote:Cliffhanger ending, with no mention of it in next weeks episode in the preview. That drives me nuts. Good episode though. ;-D

They mentioned it. Want me to ruin it for you?
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:27 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:Cliffhanger ending, with no mention of it in next weeks episode in the preview. That drives me nuts. Good episode though. ;-D

They mentioned it. Want me to ruin it for you?

Must have missed it. No worries, nah don't ruin it.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Box » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:42 pm

logan wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Did you see the back end on that girl that Franco visited? Holy crap, Batman! That was something else...

yes she was quite fantastic. great episode nice cliffhanger ending. lenny clarke had me rolling. "surrounded by the fruit of the month club. No offense."

thats one of the great things about the show. (and fx also) it isnt anywhere near politicaly correct and actually has people talking and interacting like the real world instead of the phantasy realms most show reside in.

Ah, that namecalling scene in the firehouse was great. Bravo, FX.

"And we didnt even get to the gay stuff."
Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby AT » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:03 pm

Box wrote:
logan wrote:

Ah, that namecalling scene in the firehouse was great. Bravo, FX.

"And we didnt even get to the gay stuff."

How bad do I want to sit in on a writing session for this show. How funny would that be...
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:28 pm

Seriously, this show is so much better for the fact that it gets to be on cable. FX allows them to do pretty much anything, which is just awesome. It wouldn't be half the show if it was on network TV, that's for sure.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby Iguana » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:14 pm

Yeah I've been a huge fan of Rescue Me ever since it came on last year. This past episode was another great one, with Tommy being the hero again but still battling the booze. And yeah, that guy Franco was with....smoking.

I agree that it is cool Fx lets them be as free as they can. Fx is putting out a lot of cool shows right now. I'm really intrigued by this show they've been advertising during Rescue Me about the Iraq War, Over There. Looks like it will be real good.
Iguana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk