MLB Wives - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MLB Wives

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby beltrans_boy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:09 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Who's shackin up with Lisa Dergan? She's nice looking 8-o

Scotty Podsednik...

;-D
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:26 pm

Do you think Podsednik stole 2nd, 3rd and home on the first date?
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:30 pm

This is the year wrote:
RugbyD wrote:what i don't get is why all(most?) of the central/south american players get married so friggin soon. they are all married to these fat, ugly girls (from what i recall seeing) from the homeland when if they would just wait for a couple years they could have a chick thats postable. Makes no sense. Its not like word of baseball floozies is the only nugget of info that doesn't make it back to the homeland playgrounds.

Um, jeez, maybe because the purpose of their marital union is not to have a wife that's "postable" on some fantasy baseball message board? Maybe they actually look for qualities other than beauty in a potential mate. Yep, we should really be blasting them for judging women by criteria other than their physical appearance :-t

In an ideal world, you are absolutely correct but be realistic. Do you really think that the players are looking at their big personalities?? ;-7
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby AT » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:32 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
This is the year wrote:
RugbyD wrote:what i don't get is why all(most?) of the central/south american players get married so friggin soon. they are all married to these fat, ugly girls (from what i recall seeing) from the homeland when if they would just wait for a couple years they could have a chick thats postable. Makes no sense. Its not like word of baseball floozies is the only nugget of info that doesn't make it back to the homeland playgrounds.

Um, jeez, maybe because the purpose of their marital union is not to have a wife that's "postable" on some fantasy baseball message board? Maybe they actually look for qualities other than beauty in a potential mate. Yep, we should really be blasting them for judging women by criteria other than their physical appearance :-t

In an ideal world, you are absolutely correct but be realistic. Do you really think that the players are looking at their big personalities?? ;-7

As if professional athletes are the only ones who do that... I plan on it as well. Here's to the trophy wife.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BigMusky » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm

All women are a complete pain in the ass....so might as well get a hot one. ;-D
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby RugbyD » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:52 pm

This is the year wrote:Yep, we should really be blasting them for judging women by criteria other than their physical appearance :-t

I am blasting them for not taking it into account. Its like winning the lottery and not taking all the money due to you.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 4)

Postby ensanimal » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:39 pm

BigMusky wrote:All women are a complete pain in the ass....so might as well get a hot one. ;-D

Amen ;-D
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 120)

Postby This is the year » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:40 pm

Lofunzo wrote:In an ideal world, you are absolutely correct but be realistic. Do you really think that the players are looking at their big personalities?? ;-7

Lo,
Of course not. Obviously there are many hot ballplayer wives for this reason alone. However, what I was saying was that I don't think that the guys without supermodel wives should be insulted because they chose not to just go for some random hottie (Anna Benson, Michelle Damon, etc) and instead married for other qualities they saw in the person.

Atrophying Testicles wrote:As if professional athletes are the only ones who do that... I plan on it as well. Here's to the trophy wife.

Heh, good luck with that. You'd better be rich ;-D

BigMusky wrote:All women are a complete pain in the ass....so might as well get a hot one.

This is a pretty good point.

Rugbyd wrote:I am blasting them for not taking it into account. Its like winning the lottery and not taking all the money due to you.

I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. Not only do they have to hit and field well, but they have to get hot wives to meet with your approval? Please. I'm all for oggling the hot baseball trophy wives, but let's not blast "central/south american" players for marrying "ugly" girls.

Anyway, anyone got more pictures of Clemens' wife?
:-b
This is the year
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby kentx12 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:32 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:No wonder the A's suck. Who in their right mind would care about baseball when you go home to that every night. 8-o

One of the best lines I have seen here in a long time.. ;-D

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby RugbyD » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:02 pm

This is the year wrote:
Rugbyd wrote:I am blasting them for not taking it into account. Its like winning the lottery and not taking all the money due to you.

I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. Not only do they have to hit and field well, but they have to get hot wives to meet with your approval? Please. I'm all for oggling the hot baseball trophy wives, but let's not blast "central/south american" players for marrying "ugly" girls.

All I'm saynig is that from casual observation, the percentages are way out of whack for the central/south players. There are plenty of fine women down there and I don't get why more of them don't show up in the team programs.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk