sticky situation.. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

sticky situation..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Jbyrdo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:03 pm

He is now "blaming" me for what has occured. Yes this includes dropping Bret Boone, dropping Vinny Castilla, and adding Craig Counsell. Sound like malicious damage I would do... Go onto his yahoo account so I could fix his team and get his injured players out of his starting lineup.(He had both Nick Johnson and Orlando Cab starting and they were both benched that same day)

Another reason he thinks I "hacked" onto his team is because I had complained to the commish about the two managers in our league who hadn't checked their teams in over two weeks(This manager was one of them) I complained because there were players on those two teams that I wanted to trade for and those players would go to waste on a team where the manager doesn't care.

I am just gonna let all the hot air blow by and not really do much. The commissioner hasn't said anything, but it would be rediculous if he forced me to trade back to the original manager.
Jbyrdo
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rin04 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:00 pm

Jay, I refuse to give him his money back so dont worry about this. He did this last year (attempted to make fun of people that try in fantasy baseball becasue his team sucked). And dont give him his players back. I am in this same league and i handle the money and there is no way i am giving him his money back.
Last edited by Rin04 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin04
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AcesFull » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Well I might be the only one here to say it but maybe you should comprimise with him. It isn't like this is big money and you said this is a league of friends. I have renegotiated deals in leagues with freinds before, and they didn't even go through all that. Why leave him with a bad taste in his mouth over this deal. You can sheer a sheep many times, skin him only once.

Then again he is acting like an ass about it so maybe he should get screwed over to teach him a lesson.
AcesFull
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcesFull » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:12 pm

never mind I didn't read the last couple posts, he is an ass and desrves to take it up the ass on this one.
AcesFull
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers