Thank You Cafe!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Thank You Cafe!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JRM4833 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:52 pm

Arlo wrote:Hi JRM. Hope life's treating you well. :-)

Things are pretty good. Been pretty hectic lately but I finally am getting back to priorities. Those, of course being my FB teams. :-b Hope things are well with you too and again, thanks a ton for keeping up such a great site. Just wish I had the time to contribute more rather than stealing everyone's ideas for winning the championship. :-b

General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Thank You Cafe!!

Postby Arlo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:28 am

Thanks JRM, things are pretty good here, too. Hectic, but goo. :-)

JRM4833 wrote:Oh, and thanks for noticing the av. :-b It doesn't make me look fat does it? :-D

And I just thought that line ought to get some props. Hey, made me laugh! :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JRM4833 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 am

Arlo wrote:Thanks JRM, things are pretty good here, too. Hectic, but goo. :-)

JRM4833 wrote:Oh, and thanks for noticing the av. :-b It doesn't make me look fat does it? :-D

Well ... have to do something to get over the fact that my only crappy team just happens to be in my only money league and on top of that, that damn JT character tricked me into betting him in our head to head match. That dirty little sneak ... :-b

Now here's a question for you, since I can't remember ever seeing you post any questions around here ... do you still even play FB or is running this place too much time as it is?

General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:35 am

JRM4833 wrote:

Well ... have to do something to get over the fact that my only crappy team just happens to be in my only money league and on top of that, that damn JT character tricked me into betting him in our head to head match. That dirty little sneak ... :-b

Now here's a question for you, since I can't remember ever seeing you post any questions around here ... do you still even play FB or is running this place too much time as it is?

I beat you this week that makes up for the whole W thing! I am great! ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby JRM4833 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:41 am

acsguitar wrote:
JRM4833 wrote:

True, but I did get it down from 5 points to 2 I believe. But if I had known that was all it would take to get you to embrace W, I would have thrown a match a long time ago. :-b :-D

Just don't forget there's that tiny issue of me being in 1st and 6th respectively in our 2 leagues.

General Manager
General Manager

Postby Arlo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:56 am

JRM4833 wrote:Now here's a question for you, since I can't remember ever seeing you post any questions around here ... do you still even play FB or is running this place too much time as it is?

Oh, I still play all right. Wouldn't miss it for the world. :-)

Two teams this year: one in first in a dynasty league and one in fourth or fifth in a single-season 6x6, but with lots of IP to blow after the break.

(Hmm... ok, I guess if I don't know whether a team is in fourth or fifth, I'm probably not able to spend quite as much time on it as I'd like to... :-b)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JRM4833 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:14 pm

Well amen to that. There are times when I find myself watching SportsCenter and trying to figure out in my head which of my teams my guys play for. Wait ... do I have Oswalt on my 8x8 keeper league or in my 6x6 auction style league? :-b Well good luck for a great second half.

General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:23 pm

JRM4833 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
JRM4833 wrote:

True, but I did get it down from 5 points to 2 I believe. But if I had known that was all it would take to get you to embrace W, I would have thrown a match a long time ago. :-b :-D

Just don't forget there's that tiny issue of me being in 1st and 6th respectively in our 2 leagues.

The season's only half over! Yer going down!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby JRM4833 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:38 pm

You're just lucky we don't meet again this year. But now part of me is actually hoping you'll make the playoffs so I can crush your dreams like a bug. :-b :-D 8 weeks to try to make up 21 games and 7 spots in the standings. Now that is an uphill battle.

And keep in mind I got some good young guys if (or should I say when) you decide to throw in the towel. BJ Upton being at the top of the list with Kazmir, Street, Cantu, etc..

General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk