Tribes soft schedule - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Tribes soft schedule

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Tribes soft schedule

Postby djack909 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:00 am

They have it easy from here on out. I have been picking up Westbrook and Sizemore wherever they are FAs.
djack909
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tribes soft schedule

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 am

djack909 wrote:They have it easy from here on out. I have been picking up Westbrook and Sizemore wherever they are FAs.

...for the rest of the season...?

Somehow I'm doubting that heavily. Let's see their upcoming schedule as some backup for this claim, shall we? :-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby djack909 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:07 am

Look at the last 3 months, not the next two weeks. They have 25 more series, 8 against NY, Balt, Texas,& Chi. 17 against lesser teams. Westbrook has about 15 starts left and you would probably sit him 5 times.
Last edited by djack909 on Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
djack909
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:14 am

I'd put them on par with any other team as far as strength of schedule is concerned, over the rest of the year.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby djack909 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:25 am

As an example Toronto Has 12 series against Bos.,NY, Balt, & Angels and 13 series against lesser teams. Which is part of the reason I traded Halladay and Freel for Kent and Cliff Lee a few days ago.
djack909
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby orakana » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:29 pm

I agree that the Tribe's remaining schedule is a bit on the softer side, especially that August they have there with TOR, TB, KC to mention a few and I think maybe the Tigers are in there too. I think if they can contine the role they are on, take 2 of 4 or 3 of 4 from the O's, and 2 of 3 from the Yanks, I'd like to say sweep the Tigers in between that sets up an interesting matchup in the 4 game set coming out of the All Star Break at Jacob's Field against the White Sox, those 4 games could make or break the Indians entire season.

We won't even worry about the September schedule yet until we see really how soft August is for them.
orakana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby zhutou » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:30 pm

djack909 wrote:As an example Toronto Has 12 series against Bos.,NY, Balt, & Angels and 13 series against lesser teams. Which is part of the reason I traded Halladay and Freel for Kent and Cliff Lee a few days ago.

you got robbed my friend. halladay can easily handle those teams.
zhutou
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby djack909 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:49 pm

Not robbed when your other starters are Willis, Harden, Clemens, and Clement. And the best replacement For Freel in a 12 team roto is Grudzailenk. I needed HR and RBIs. Kent is one my best choices to pick up in that catagory. Only Soriano could be expected to give me 12+ more Hrs and 45+ more RBIs this Year. So I traded for what I needed with the 10th place team. I am so far ahead in the SP & SB catagories that someone like Clement will probably get traded in a month for someone like Izzy. In the meantime C. Lee will be spot started. Trades have to be considered as to your needs.
djack909
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby tribefan13 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:02 am

Ya tribe had a real easy schedule. 3 against boston, then 3 easy ones then 4 against boston and 4 baltimore and then 3 detroit and then 3 yankees??? 15 out of their last 21 games before the allstar break are relaly strong teams explain this easy schedule
tribefan13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby tribefan13 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:05 am

take a look at minnesotas last few games their last 21 i rememebr are easy teams but not sure who. think its like tampa 4 times then kansas city 4 times n then tampa again. the two worst teams in the AL
tribefan13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers