Closers & Their Backups Update - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Closers & Their Backups Update

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:54 pm

TheYanks04 wrote:I think Baez is ranked a bit low. Below Tyler Walker, Mike MacDougal, Fuentes et. al? I know he is a trade risk, but below Tyler Walker?

Below Walker and MacDougal is definitely low for the guy. I wouldn't have a problem sticking him right below Fuentes, or even right above him, but Walker and MacDougal need to eat up the bottom of that list.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JustAnotherYanksFan » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:06 am

Is Carter definitely the backup for Tampa, or is it Orvella?

Other than that - and a couple other things (like Torres vs. Gonzalez, and Howry) that have already been mentioned, this definitely looks useful. I'm not saying I agree with the rankings, but it's still good to have a sense of who's next in line.
JustAnotherYanksFan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby nuggets » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:07 am

Titanic Grizzlie wrote:personally, the best closer ranking situations updates are available for free at:

http://www.theinsidepitch.com

just click on "closer update". this site as a whole is excellent as well. I use it regularly as you can check batting order, DL, SP rotation, etc. here as well.

riske is not the backup in CLE. It is howry. When Wickman was out for a couple games Howry got the save opp. And we all kno whow riske and betancourt have failed in the past.

Pretty nice...thanks
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers