Arroyo going to the bullpen! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Arroyo going to the bullpen!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bd3521 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:27 pm

So there's no chance he stays in the rotation?
[url]http://www.footballguys.com/05vbdrevisited.htm[/url]
bd3521
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1082
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Northern NJ

Postby Jimbo OZ » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:31 pm

This is great news! I just got Berkman in a trade for him!
Jimbo OZ
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 322
Joined: 9 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby RynMan » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:39 pm

Jimbo OZ wrote:This is great news! I just got Berkman in a trade for him!


That trade looks ALOT better today huh. ;-)
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Jimbo OZ » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:49 pm

RynMan wrote:
Jimbo OZ wrote:This is great news! I just got Berkman in a trade for him!


That trade looks ALOT better today huh. ;-)


G'day Ryn,

You know the league I'm talking about too! The trade was fair at the time but has worked in my favour now. Although, I have since traded Berkman in a trading frenzy.
Jimbo OZ
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 322
Joined: 9 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby RynMan » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:58 pm

Jimbo OZ wrote:
RynMan wrote:
Jimbo OZ wrote:This is great news! I just got Berkman in a trade for him!


That trade looks ALOT better today huh. ;-)


G'day Ryn,

You know the league I'm talking about too! The trade was fair at the time but has worked in my favour now. Although, I have since traded Berkman in a trading frenzy.


Haha, yeah the trades are flying everywhere. Also gotta say, that deal you are doing now with Berkman, you are robbing that guy. Nice work. ;-D
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Dice » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:00 am

bd3521 wrote:So there's no chance he stays in the rotation?


One of the other Sox starters could get hurt. With the age of the rotation and Wade Miller's coming off an injury, this is by no means a longshot.

Also, if Keith Foulke keeps sucking, they might be forced to try him at closer. (Just speculation on my part. I haven't heard anything here, I just think he'd actually be a viable closer.)
Dice
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 628
Joined: 12 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jimbo OZ » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:01 am

RynMan wrote:Haha, yeah the trades are flying everywhere. Also gotta say, that deal you are doing now with Berkman, you are robbing that guy. Nice work. ;-D


I don't know you can ever say you are robbing someone when you give up Soriano. You, on the other hand, just keep loading up! Bonderman is a steal for you.
Jimbo OZ
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 322
Joined: 9 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Chuckles » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:57 am

So I'm guessing this means that Arroyo will be good in holds leagues? Our league really values relievers with starter eligibility. Thanks all! ;-D
If you can help:

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=313880

Thanks!!!

It's not the size of the dog in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!"
Chuckles
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1629
Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: USA

Postby RynMan » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:58 am

Jimbo OZ wrote:
RynMan wrote:Haha, yeah the trades are flying everywhere. Also gotta say, that deal you are doing now with Berkman, you are robbing that guy. Nice work. ;-D


I don't know you can ever say you are robbing someone when you give up Soriano. You, on the other hand, just keep loading up! Bonderman is a steal for you.


I would much rather your end of the deal tho - Soriano is expendable. The other guy is waaay too caught up in stockpiling first rounders at the expense of the rest of his team.

Haha, yeah Bonderman was nice....and he offered it to me!
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby JGarrison » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:46 am

Jimbo OZ wrote:This is great news! I just got Berkman in a trade for him!


I traded Barmes, C Lee and Arroyo for Soriano. This was about 2 days before Barmes took the dive ;-D
JGarrison
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 327
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)

Sunday, Aug. 31

Cleveland at Cody
(8:07 pm)
indoors

Monday, Sep. 22

Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact