Helton - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Helton

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TheYanks04 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:23 pm

Preston Wilson has been hitting pretty well for like 3 weeks now. Did Helton no good at all. I hardly think teams are going to be scared of Atkins but not Wilson.

Helton is simply beginning to come out of his slump the same way you see Giambi stroking the ball better the past couple of weeks. It does not mean they are going to return to form. Just that they bottomed out and are now rebounding some. The slugging % is still not good, so I would not get too excited yet.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Helton

Postby AT » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:39 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Atrophying Testicles wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:
cordscords wrote:Did you know that he has a 6 game hitting streak going? I know just like many other frustrated Helton owners we have all said this before and been let down, but this could finally be a sign of things to come. :-D

shhh. dont jinx him.

Seriously, Don't. I traded for him last week.

I hope you didn't give up a ton.

J Reyes and J Patterson for Helton and Feliz. H2H and I already have Polanco to play 2B and Furcal to play SS. Feliz just bounces around for me to play when he's hot and someone else is slumping. My pitching could afford to trade Patterson (Willis, Smoltz, Johnson as my top 3). And I have plenty of speed with Furcal and C Crawford.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers