Michelle Wie @ the US WOMEN'S OPEN - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Michelle Wie @ the US WOMEN'S OPEN

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Michelle Wie @ the US WOMEN'S OPEN

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:17 pm

So I got free tix's to the women's US open on sunday.. I decided that all I wanted to do was follow Wie around.. To bad she exploded with a +10 but she was really impressive... The girl is 15! she looks about 20 and has really long legs...Shes definitly a hot girl. Watching her drive was incredible she out drove Birdie Kim by about 50 yards each time..It was freakin awesome...Anyways she's my new favorite golfer and she's hizzot! And I'm not really attracted to asian girls...anyways I was impressed
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby This is the year » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:19 pm

Yes, damn she is fine....
This is the year
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Big Pimpin » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:52 pm

I don't know, I don't think she's that hot. I mean she's ok, but she's no Natalie Gulbis.

Also, I think her head's too big. I was happy to see her blow up yesterday. I hope that it humbles her a little bit.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:02 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:I don't know, I don't think she's that hot. I mean she's ok, but she's no Natalie Gulbis.

Also, I think her head's too big. I was happy to see her blow up yesterday. I hope that it humbles her a little bit.

How dare you..anyways in person she was hot I was like 3 feet away
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:05 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:I don't know, I don't think she's that hot. I mean she's ok, but she's no Natalie Gulbis.

I agree, but Wie's still hot. ;-D

Big Pimpin wrote:Also, I think her head's too big. I was happy to see her blow up yesterday. I hope that it humbles her a little bit.

Same here.

On a different note, does anyone else think that women's golf is a complete joke? You're not supposed to have three amateurs on the first two pages of the leaderboard and two of the top three spots occupied by players with (a) by their names going into Sunday of your most prestigous championship, I don't care how good they are. I tried watching the final round yesterday as a golf fan, I really did, but it was giving the NBA Finals a run for its money as the most painful sporting event of the year before I said scerw it and went to chip balls in the back yard. I think the new slogan of the LPGA should be "The LPGA, a trainwreck on every hole". :-o :-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:07 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:

I agree, but Wie's still hot. ;-D

Big Pimpin wrote:Also, I think her head's too big. I was happy to see her blow up yesterday. I hope that it humbles her a little bit.

Same here.

On a different note, does anyone else think that women's golf is a complete joke? You're not supposed to have three amateurs on the first two pages of the leaderboard and two of the top three spots occupied by players with (a) by their names going into Sunday of your most prestigous championship, I don't care how good they are. I tried watching the final round yesterday as a golf fan, I really did, but it was giving the NBA Finals a run for its money as the most painful sporting event of the year before I said scerw it and went to chip balls in the back yard. I think the new slogan of the LPGA should be "The LPGA, a trainwreck on every hole". :-o :-D

I'm not a fan of the LPGA..but I like Wie so I went cause I had free tickets....That was a tought course too...longest USOPEN course for women ever
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:14 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:I think the new slogan of the LPGA should be "The LPGA, a trainwreck on every hole". :-o :-D

psst...did you hear that nobody finished the men's US open under par. Oh and btw - golf is boring as hell. If I'm going to watch a "spectator sport" where all they do is stand around in sand I at least want there to be some nice shapely legs out there, and I'm not talkin about Vijay Singh.

;-D

:-t
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:16 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:I think the new slogan of the LPGA should be "The LPGA, a trainwreck on every hole". :-o :-D

psst...did you hear that nobody finished the men's US open under par. Oh and btw - golf is boring as hell. If I'm going to watch a "spectator sport" where all they do is stand around in sand I at least want there to be some nice shapely legs out there, and I'm not talkin about Vijay Singh.

;-D

Lets just say she was wearing a very short skirt and bent over alot......
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby bceagles04 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:23 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

;-D

Lets just say she was wearing a very short skirt and bent over alot......

there is know way it was short enough to say nuttin, or she would have had to change. And that pic is pretty nice. Damn, 15? Wow.
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:29 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:psst...did you hear that nobody finished the men's US open under par.

The score has nothing to do with whether the golf is good or not. And the Open the week before didn't have most of the field completely collapse on the final day, at least that's what I gathered from watching NBC's lead in and the hour and a half I watched. I assume you weren't watching, but Tiger and Campbell on the back nine Sunday was extremely compelling, at least to golf fans. That's one of the things I really like about the US Open. They don't try to appease the masses by having a birdie-fest, rather defending par and testing every facet of your game tee to green and most importantly between your ears They strive to -- and almost always succed in -- determining the best golfer, not just the one that sucked the least on Sunday.
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Next

Return to General Talk