This is my 1st poll, blondes, brunettes or redheads? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

This is my 1st poll, blondes, brunettes or redheads?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Blondes Brunettes or Redheads

Blond
32%
Brunette
51%
Redhead
17%

Total votes : 53

Postby moochman » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:27 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I finally voted Redhead. I guess I have a long history with redheads. One aspect that is consistant with all redheads is that they are insatiable. They can never get enough.

My GF is a redhead, and her sex drive is amazing. She's smart, loving, and gorgeous. Her only fault is in her poor taste in men, and thank goodness for that fault! :-D
moochman
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bceagles04 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:06 pm

moochman wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I finally voted Redhead. I guess I have a long history with redheads. One aspect that is consistant with all redheads is that they are insatiable. They can never get enough.

My GF is a redhead, and her sex drive is amazing. She's smart, loving, and gorgeous. Her only fault is in her poor taste in men, and thank goodness for that fault! :-D

haha, good thing she has that trait ;-D
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby reznorsboy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:11 am

Brunettes mang!! ;-D ;-D
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Madison » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:52 am

BigMusky wrote:I could have sworn madison would have gone Black hair...I dont see many blonde Asians walking around, unless you count the ones that fell into a box of Crayolas.

Not many natural blonde asian women out there, but there are a few. ;-) Seeing some of them with a dye job isn't too bad either sometimes. :-D

Loose Cannon wrote:the luckiest guy in the world would be the one guy witha smart blonde wife.

My wife is blonde and fixes everything computer related for Brinks Incorporated. The armored truck division. All kids of certifications required for that job. Anything, and I do mean anything from hardware to software breaks, or has a problem, they call her and she fixes it.

Yes, I'm a very lucky man to have her as my wife. :-) Not lucky in anything else, but I did get the important part. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk