MLB Extra Innings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MLB Extra Innings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB Extra Innings

Postby reznorsboy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:11 pm

I have had MLB.tv for the past year and a half and I recently switched to MLB Extra innings. WHat a difference!! This is like heaven!! I live in Canada so rarely are any games blacked out. It is nice to have the games on my TV instead of the computer. This also allows me to use my computer while watching the games instead of having to minimize the screen. MLB extra innings is definetly worth the money for anybody thinking about getting it ;-D
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:18 pm

How much is it?? I like watching the games on my computer at work so thats why I have mlbtv.com stuff...it rules.....:) Plus if i had it at my home TV Cable my girlfriend would kill me
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby kentx12 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:25 pm

I have extra innings and love it. As to your question acs, it was $199

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:33 pm

For those of us who had to move out of our hometown, the MLB package is a godsend. I hate that it's getting so damn expensive. At one point I brought a package for the 4 main sports but I had to whittle it down to just baseball and football.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:38 pm

acsguitar wrote:How much is it?? I like watching the games on my computer at work so thats why I have mlbtv.com stuff...it rules.....:) Plus if i had it at my home TV Cable my girlfriend would kill me

ACS P-Whipped? 8-o 8-o

A sign of weakness!!!
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:39 pm

Phatferd wrote:
acsguitar wrote:How much is it?? I like watching the games on my computer at work so thats why I have mlbtv.com stuff...it rules.....:) Plus if i had it at my home TV Cable my girlfriend would kill me

ACS P-Whipped? 8-o 8-o

A sign of weakness!!!

:~(
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:20 pm

Amazinz wrote:For those of us who had to move out of our hometown, the MLB package is a godsend. I hate that it's getting so damn expensive. At one point I brought a package for the 4 main sports but I had to whittle it down to just baseball and football.

If you have HDTV, I hope that you have an extra $99 handy next season for football. ;-)

I have been singing the praise of this package for anyone that can afford it. When I had DTV (and a fun hobby), I used to get all of the games in my basement. Many TV's set up throughout the room. Kinda line a mini sportsbar. I know that some of us are light on $$ or are at their PC more than not but if you can swing it, it's much better than mlbtv.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Amazinz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:28 pm

You referring to the SuperFan package? :-[ Sounds like a scam, lol. They are raising the price from $200 to $300. :-P But I will probably get it just to see the games in HD.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:34 pm

Amazinz wrote:You referring to the SuperFan package? :-[ Sounds like a scam, lol. They are raising the price from $200 to $300. :-P But I will probably get it just to see the games in HD.

Is that what they call it?? I just know that DTV is charging another $99 next season to see the NFL games in HD. :-°
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Amazinz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:16 pm

I think. That's what they called it in the flier they sent me. An extra $100 seems like a lot for HD when you're already paying ~$200 but I guess they know there's a bunch of suckers like myself who are going to pay for it. :-[
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to General Talk