Which Starting Pitcher - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Which Starting Pitcher

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Which Starting Pitcher

Postby MikeD22 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:17 pm

who should I pick up and start on friday.

Blanton vs SF (jesse foppert) in Oakland

or

Elarton vs CINC (Milton) in Cleveland

thanks
Image
MikeD22
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 151
Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New York

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:18 pm

Wrong forum ;-D
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby thehat » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:27 pm

Do your thing, Webhamster.

Both guys will be favored, so it's just a crap shoot at any rate.
thehat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 3721
Joined: 1 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fabulous Las Vegas

Postby Jagfan21 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:23 am

its a dead lock
Image


Lugo Watch: SB - 24 HR - 2

Rehab is for quitters.

(The Official Corey Patterson Screwed Me Over Club)
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1087805#1087805
Jagfan21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 519
Joined: 8 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Which Starting Pitcher

Postby NZF » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:57 pm

MikeD22 wrote:who should I pick up and start on friday.

Blanton vs SF (jesse foppert) in Oakland

or

Elarton vs CINC (Milton) in Cleveland

thanks



A particularly intelligent, on to it member has mentioned 3 better options in this forum if it helps B-)

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... &start=120
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Re: Which Starting Pitcher

Postby RynMan » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:26 pm

New Zealand Fan wrote:A particularly intelligent, on to it member has mentioned 3 better options in this forum if it helps B-)

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... &start=120


Huh? Only looks like there is a post in there from NZF mentioning 3 starters....

;-7
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Re: Which Starting Pitcher

Postby NZF » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:37 pm

RynMan wrote:
New Zealand Fan wrote:A particularly intelligent, on to it member has mentioned 3 better options in this forum if it helps B-)

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... &start=120


Huh? Only looks like there is a post in there from NZF mentioning 3 starters....

;-7



:-D Come on, be honest. You rushed into our 16 team league to snap those guys up ;-)
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Re: Which Starting Pitcher

Postby RynMan » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:40 pm

New Zealand Fan wrote:
RynMan wrote:
New Zealand Fan wrote:A particularly intelligent, on to it member has mentioned 3 better options in this forum if it helps B-)

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... &start=120


Huh? Only looks like there is a post in there from NZF mentioning 3 starters....

;-7



:-D Come on, be honest. You rushed into our 16 team league to snap those guys up ;-)


Hehehe, not yet. I don't know if I would want to give you that much credit. ;-) :-D
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Re: Which Starting Pitcher

Postby NZF » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:43 pm

RynMan wrote:

Hehehe, not yet.


Those who snooze, lose ;-)
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:55 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
Image
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 24206
(Past Year: 802)
Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: footballisbetter.com, Skin Blues and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Apr. 17
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Cleveland at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Seattle at Texas
(2:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Francisco
(3:45 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(6:40 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact