Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:55 pm

I like Ashley O:-)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:49 pm

Um? They all look rather inviting don't you think?
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kingctb27 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:05 am

SHOCKandAWE wrote:Um? They all look rather inviting don't you think?

Yep, thats what we like. :-)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Madison » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:11 am

nsulham wrote:I absolutely can't STAND the Diva Search. I hated it last year and hate it even more this year. This is supposed to be wrestling? You mean instead of giving two guys like Jericho and Angle that time to use and to put on a great match, they give us this crap? Leave the bimbos to Playboy and Penthouse Vince :-t

This year's group is much better than last year's ;-D .

It's True, It's True! :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby nsulham » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:29 am

Madison wrote:
nsulham wrote:I absolutely can't STAND the Diva Search. I hated it last year and hate it even more this year. This is supposed to be wrestling? You mean instead of giving two guys like Jericho and Angle that time to use and to put on a great match, they give us this crap? Leave the bimbos to Playboy and Penthouse Vince :-t

Don't get me wrong Mad, I'm not debating their hotness at all. Hell I'd damn near give anything for a night with any of them.

The point I'm making is what identifiable purpose do they serve, other than cheap T & A, which you can find anywhere? Unless they can actually back it up in the ring, they don't belong. Take Chrissy for example. Fans are turning on her left and right now because she's TERRIBLE. Can't give a promo or wrestle.

Like I said, I'm all for hot women in wrestling but damn, at least be able to cut a good promo or wrestle. Why can't they all be like Trish :-° ;-7
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Madison » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:28 am

nsulham wrote:
Madison wrote:

Don't get me wrong Mad, I'm not debating their hotness at all. Hell I'd damn near give anything for a night with any of them.

The point I'm making is what identifiable purpose do they serve, other than cheap T & A, which you can find anywhere? Unless they can actually back it up in the ring, they don't belong. Take Chrissy for example. Fans are turning on her left and right now because she's TERRIBLE. Can't give a promo or wrestle.

Like I said, I'm all for hot women in wrestling but damn, at least be able to cut a good promo or wrestle. Why can't they all be like Trish :-° ;-7

Chrissy never should have won. :-t

Amy Weber was my choice last year ;-D . She should have won it all. It was nice to see her wind up with a job afterward, but then the stupid plane fiasco happened and she quit. I don't really blame her, but had she won the diva search, it probably wouldn't have happened and she would still be on the show. :-/

Besides, what's wrong with cheap T&A? The storylines are certainly lacking, so giving us something worth watching is fun. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby nsulham » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:16 pm

Madison wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Madison wrote:

Chrissy never should have won. :-t

Amy Weber was my choice last year ;-D . She should have won it all. It was nice to see her wind up with a job afterward, but then the stupid plane fiasco happened and she quit. I don't really blame her, but had she won the diva search, it probably wouldn't have happened and she would still be on the show. :-/

Besides, what's wrong with cheap T&A? The storylines are certainly lacking, so giving us something worth watching is fun. :-D

I'm not sure if this is the story you're talking about but I just recently read a story about Weber. Apparently on their trip to Japan, she was making a big deal that she was a big star over there and everyone would know her when they got there. Well they all got over there and went to a strip club. Some guy outside the club was handing out flyers for the club...with Amy's picture on them.

I guess she used to be a dancer at the club and also, rumor is, was a little more than a dancer, if you catch my drift. No wonder she said everyone would know her.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Madison » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:19 am

nsulham wrote:I'm not sure if this is the story you're talking about but I just recently read a story about Weber. Apparently on their trip to Japan, she was making a big deal that she was a big star over there and everyone would know her when they got there. Well they all got over there and went to a strip club. Some guy outside the club was handing out flyers for the club...with Amy's picture on them.

I guess she used to be a dancer at the club and also, rumor is, was a little more than a dancer, if you catch my drift. No wonder she said everyone would know her.

Hadn't heard that one before. Pretty odd story since she doesn't even have topless photos of her in her members section of her website (I was given a gift pass to the site. Thanks ;-) ). Due to that, I have a hard time believing this story. Then again, I do have a link with a couple of short video clips of her, so anything's possible. O:-)

Anyway, she left because on the plane trip back from Japan, several wrestlers were extremely drunk, a couple got into a fight on the plane, several made sexual attempts with her, said unappropriate things, and a couple of the guys even went so far as to touch her in places they shouldn't. She said she didn't have to put up with that kind of behavior (and she doesn't), so she quit. McMahon tried quite hard to get her to come back, but she refused. That's the story of why she quit.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to General Talk