Max Kellerman filling in on Dan Patrick Show - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Max Kellerman filling in on Dan Patrick Show

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:21 am

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Mike and the Mad Dog are sweet ;-D

How so?? I listen to them daily but they are very annoying. Mike is pompous and Chis can't speak. They claim what they say as gospel. I listen but they are really annoying.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:31 am

Lofunzo wrote:

How so?? I listen to them daily but they are very annoying. Mike is pompous and Chis can't speak. They claim what they say as gospel. I listen but they are really annoying.

But you still listen... ;-)

I know exactly what you're saying. I can't stand their feeling that they are the be all, end all in what is sports opinion, and how they even belittle callers regularly (though some are just so annoying they deserve it). But I've yet to find a regular sports radio show I'd rather listen to.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:05 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

I know exactly what you're saying. I can't stand their feeling that they are the be all, end all in what is sports opinion, and how they even belittle callers regularly (though some are just so annoying they deserve it). But I've yet to find a regular sports radio show I'd rather listen to.

No offense, but I hate when people say, "but you still listen." I have never heard Mike and the Mad Dog. When I listen to shows around 10am here in LA I have a choice between Rome and Dan Patrick. I really get sick of Rome at times and Patrick is pompous. I have no other choice (I don't listen to music at work). I have to choose the lesser of two evils.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:39 pm

Phatferd wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

No offense, but I hate when people say, "but you still listen." I have never heard Mike and the Mad Dog. When I listen to shows around 10am here in LA I have a choice between Rome and Dan Patrick. I really get sick of Rome at times and Patrick is pompous. I have no other choice (I don't listen to music at work). I have to choose the lesser of two evils.

Exactly. I listen for the callers, to see what they will do next, and for updates. I actually like the other shows as well. I have no excuse for ignoring ESPN Radio as I have XM. I just can't listen to Michael Kaye, either. :-°
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk