RESCUE ME - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

RESCUE ME

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

RESCUE ME

Postby AT » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:25 pm

Season Premiere Tonight @ 10PM on FX. I know you all can't wait for Game 6 of the NBA Finals or your baseball game du'jour but if your team happens to either be getting blown out, or is blowing someone out or you just can't watch anything but the 4th Quarter of NBA basketball you need to watch this show.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: RESCUE ME

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:28 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Season Premiere Tonight @ 10PM on FX. I know you all can't wait for Game 6 of the NBA Finals or your baseball game du'jour but if your team happens to either be getting blown out, or is blowing someone out or you just can't watch anything but the 4th Quarter of NBA basketball you need to watch this show.

I didn't watch this at all last year when it was on, but a friend of mine bought the DVD and I immediately was hooked. I can't wait for the premiere tonight.

The show is all over the place, but it's very entertaining and I'm a big Denis Leary fan to boot.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby AT » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:34 pm

My personal favorite episodes (And they might have happened in the same one since I can't really remember) were the "I think it had a heartbeat" by the Chief who was referring to the deuce he layed in Laura's bathroom, the one with "You can be Mickey Mantle" with the young kid who nails the fat girl chasing that gay dude around his apartment trying to beat him up with a bat for trying to kiss him, and Franco getting that wang enhancer stuck to his unit during the big unit contest. This show is dynamite and I've been anticipating the premiere for like a month now. One more good season and it goes in my top 2 or 3 favorite shows of all time.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:35 pm

Dude, I've been waiting for this for like 9 months. I was hooked from Episode 1 last year. It's got to be my favorite show on TV.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:39 pm

Yeah, that machine that he used to get off Franco during the contest didn't look too pleasant. :-o

One of my favorite parts was Tommy endlessly screwing with the NYPD, punching him in the neck, and racing back to the firehouse only to spit at him when he made it there. Freaking hilarious.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:34 pm

Wow I have no idea what you guys are talking about sounds funny though
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby AT » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:40 pm

Just watch the show. You'll be hooked. Guaranteed.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Box » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:49 pm

"Tommy Gavin: Listen sweetheart, you got two things you can do while you're in this house: you can give me a blowjob or you can go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. I'm not in the mood for head today and I had a late lunch, so you're sh!@ outta luck."

Best. Quote. Ever.

Funniest part was when the one fireman went out with the transvestite who they all convinced him was a hot woman. Things got pretty nasty from there on out, but it was funny as hell. Great show.
Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby AT » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:01 pm

That is the best quote ever, no doubt about it.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:39 pm

Is that the one with Dennis Leary?
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk