Enter for a chance to win a trip to Las Vegas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Enter for a chance to win a trip to Las Vegas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Enter for a chance to win a trip to Las Vegas

Postby bozley » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:54 am

Play the game at http://www.courttv.com/takedown/

Watch the new Court TV show "The Takedown".
bozley
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:27 pm

is this spam?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Madison » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:22 pm

acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm

Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?


The whole 1st post thing was weird to me.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:35 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?


The whole 1st post thing was weird to me.


I wondered that myself.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 361)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Phatferd » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:04 pm

What I dont get is if he were trying to give people the heads up, then hes an idiot. The more to enter the less his chances are.

I say its SPAM!!!!! B-)
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby Madison » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:37 am

bigh0rt wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?


The whole 1st post thing was weird to me.


I wondered that myself.


Oh I agree that it does seem weird, but Court TV advertising at the Cafe'? Are we really that big? :-?

Maybe, I guess. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:46 am

Madison wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?


The whole 1st post thing was weird to me.


I wondered that myself.


Oh I agree that it does seem weird, but Court TV advertising at the Cafe'? Are we really that big? :-?

Maybe, I guess. :-b


Well, it is the #1 hit when you search 'fantasy baseball' on google, I do believe. That's pretty big. ;-D
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 361)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Madison » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:20 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Madison wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:is this spam?


I doubt Court TV has people trying to advertise like this. Just seems like someone spreading the word to me. :-?


The whole 1st post thing was weird to me.


I wondered that myself.


Oh I agree that it does seem weird, but Court TV advertising at the Cafe'? Are we really that big? :-?

Maybe, I guess. :-b


Well, it is the #1 hit when you search 'fantasy baseball' on google, I do believe. That's pretty big. ;-D


True, but it's been that way for awhile now. ;-D

Maybe it was the writeup in Penthouse Magazine that's really drawn the interest. :-?

:-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

NY Yankees at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(1:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(4:05 pm)
Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(7:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(7:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(7:10 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(9:05 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact