So she has aim/yim - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

So she has aim/yim

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:32 pm

bceagles04 wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:no seriously, i think that for real, she was booked till she left. THere were all kinds of invitation parties for sweet 16's. I REALLY like her, and i dont wanna let her go that quickly. Maybe i will give her a call. Not sure, anyone have a different view?

Dude, she's going either way. For a month and a half. Just chill, say "have a nice trip," and deal with it when she returns. Think about it like this: You have a month and a half to chase around other ladies 'til she gets back. Take advantage!!! ;-D

haha ya, but my objective was, to let her know how i tihnk of her before she goes on her trip (with a bunch of other of HS girls in my grade) so she can think about me the whole month and a half, and then say, wow i really like this guy. No, i mean, i am head over heels for her like i have never been before. Its crazy, i have liked girls before but not like this. I wanna do anything i can to try to make it work. And ya, i think it may just be better to wait till she gets back. But how should i talk to her tomorrow? Just avoid the subject of "us" altogether, and talk about her and her trip? Or say, sorry, i should have been so pushy about gettin together?

How bout you just don't talk to her at all? We know you like this girl, but you're 16. We all had "that girl" when we were 16. And there have been about 10 of them since then. You're 16, relax, let it take its course.
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:33 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:no seriously, i think that for real, she was booked till she left. THere were all kinds of invitation parties for sweet 16's. I REALLY like her, and i dont wanna let her go that quickly. Maybe i will give her a call. Not sure, anyone have a different view?

Dude, she's going either way. For a month and a half. Just chill, say "have a nice trip," and deal with it when she returns. Think about it like this: You have a month and a half to chase around other ladies 'til she gets back. Take advantage!!! ;-D

haha ya, but my objective was, to let her know how i tihnk of her before she goes on her trip (with a bunch of other of HS girls in my grade) so she can think about me the whole month and a half, and then say, wow i really like this guy. No, i mean, i am head over heels for her like i have never been before. Its crazy, i have liked girls before but not like this. I wanna do anything i can to try to make it work. And ya, i think it may just be better to wait till she gets back. But how should i talk to her tomorrow? Just avoid the subject of "us" altogether, and talk about her and her trip? Or say, sorry, i should have been so pushy about gettin together?

How bout you just don't talk to her at all? We know you like this girl, but you're 16. We all had "that girl" when we were 16. And there have been about 10 of them since then. You're 16, relax, let it take its course.

wow, thats great, just put out the fire, thanks

no i can see where you are comin from but still....what exactly do you mean by "let it run its course?"
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:39 pm

By that I mean, don't worry about it. Don't worry about what you're going to say, or if you're going to say it. Don't worry about whether or not she's going to think about you during her trip, or whether she likes you back, or whether she wants to go see this movie with you. You've probably got enough to worry about in your life, you can't waste time worrying about her.

Girls take care of themselves. If she likes you, you'll know it. Just let it take it's course, my man. That's the biggest mistake guys make. They worry about what they should do. In the end, just take care of yourself and work on what's good for you, and the women will take care of themselves.

;-D
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:44 pm

thanks, thats helpful. However for some reason it is in my personality to overanalyze, what type of job needs a person who overanalyzes everythin? I would be perfect for that!!! Any suggestions? But ya, i mean i guess you are rite, if she goes away, and comes back and really likes me and wants to hang out, great, if not oh well! I am only 16! Plenty of life ahead of me. And even if it doesnt work, out, we can still be friends. Thanks everyone
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:50 pm

bceagles04 wrote:thanks, thats helpful. However for some reason it is in my personality to overanalyze, what type of job needs a person who overanalyzes everythin? I would be perfect for that!!! Any suggestions? But ya, i mean i guess you are rite, if she goes away, and comes back and really likes me and wants to hang out, great, if not oh well! I am only 16! Plenty of life ahead of me. And even if it doesnt work, out, we can still be friends. Thanks everyone

That's what we're here for, man. Everybody needs a little perspective sometimes.
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby WharfRat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:53 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:thanks, thats helpful. However for some reason it is in my personality to overanalyze, what type of job needs a person who overanalyzes everythin? I would be perfect for that!!! Any suggestions? But ya, i mean i guess you are rite, if she goes away, and comes back and really likes me and wants to hang out, great, if not oh well! I am only 16! Plenty of life ahead of me. And even if it doesnt work, out, we can still be friends. Thanks everyone

That's what we're here for, man. Everybody needs a little perspective sometimes.

Especially when you're 16. If I knew then what I know now... :-D
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:56 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:

actually, compared to most kids in my grade, i am probably the most concerned with the future, and what lies ahead, not what is in the now. Thats why this is so crazy that i am so caught up in this
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:49 pm

boy rite after my post, this thread went pretty dry, it was movin quick for a while
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Pacman » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:19 am

Why am I suddenly hearing Sting's unmistakable falsetto singing "Free free.... set them free..... Free free.... set them free..... " ? B-)
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby bceagles04 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:23 pm

Pacman wrote:Why am I suddenly hearing Sting's unmistakable falsetto singing "Free free.... set them free..... Free free.... set them free..... " ? B-)

is that a knock on me?
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk