So she has aim/yim - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

So she has aim/yim

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WharfRat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:54 pm

I think you're overthinking it, and that's the MO for everybody when they're 16. I think you ought to just say "Hey, have a nice trip, see you when you get back" and leave it at that. Don't be pushy, just roll with it and see what happens. If it goes in August, great. If not, go get yourself another one. Analyzing every word that was said will get you nowhere but into a rut, seriously. :-b
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:00 pm

By the way, I'm not sure if she's from Boston or whatnot from your sig/av/etc., but in my experience, every girl I've ever met from Boston is Grade A insane, or at least all the ones that move out here to the left coast. Cute as all hell, but insane.

:-°
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Re: So she has aim/yim

Postby Tavish » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:00 pm

eftda wrote:So she has aim/yim... What do you do? Are there any rules as to what to do, or what not to do? Should I let her IM me? Should I IM her?

Learn to type really fast with one hand, that way she will never know whats going on.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby eftda » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:00 pm

I'd call her saying Too bad your so busy, if theres anything I can do let me know. have a great trip. Ball will be in her court to call you.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:04 pm

Call her and say, "Hey baby..."

Yeah, that's all I got. I've been tied down for too long :-o
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Re: So she has aim/yim

Postby eftda » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:04 pm

Tavish wrote:
eftda wrote:So she has aim/yim... What do you do? Are there any rules as to what to do, or what not to do? Should I let her IM me? Should I IM her?

Learn to type really fast with one hand, that way she will never know whats going on.

thats what I always do.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:04 pm

no seriously, i think that for real, she was booked till she left. THere were all kinds of invitation parties for sweet 16's. I REALLY like her, and i dont wanna let her go that quickly. Maybe i will give her a call. Not sure, anyone have a different view?
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby WharfRat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:12 pm

bceagles04 wrote:no seriously, i think that for real, she was booked till she left. THere were all kinds of invitation parties for sweet 16's. I REALLY like her, and i dont wanna let her go that quickly. Maybe i will give her a call. Not sure, anyone have a different view?

Dude, she's going either way. For a month and a half. Just chill, say "have a nice trip," and deal with it when she returns. Think about it like this: You have a month and a half to chase around other ladies 'til she gets back. Take advantage!!! ;-D
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby bceagles04 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:15 pm

WharfRat wrote:
bceagles04 wrote:no seriously, i think that for real, she was booked till she left. THere were all kinds of invitation parties for sweet 16's. I REALLY like her, and i dont wanna let her go that quickly. Maybe i will give her a call. Not sure, anyone have a different view?

Dude, she's going either way. For a month and a half. Just chill, say "have a nice trip," and deal with it when she returns. Think about it like this: You have a month and a half to chase around other ladies 'til she gets back. Take advantage!!! ;-D

haha ya, but my objective was, to let her know how i tihnk of her before she goes on her trip (with a bunch of other of HS girls in my grade) so she can think about me the whole month and a half, and then say, wow i really like this guy. No, i mean, i am head over heels for her like i have never been before. Its crazy, i have liked girls before but not like this. I wanna do anything i can to try to make it work. And ya, i think it may just be better to wait till she gets back. But how should i talk to her tomorrow? Just avoid the subject of "us" altogether, and talk about her and her trip? Or say, sorry, i should have been so pushy about gettin together?
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:21 pm

bceagles04 wrote:
WharfRat wrote:

haha ya, but my objective was, to let her know how i tihnk of her before she goes on her trip (with a bunch of other of HS girls in my grade) so she can think about me the whole month and a half, and then say, wow i really like this guy. No, i mean, i am head over heels for her like i have never been before. Its crazy, i have liked girls before but not like this. I wanna do anything i can to try to make it work. And ya, i think it may just be better to wait till she gets back. But how should i talk to her tomorrow? Just avoid the subject of "us" altogether, and talk about her and her trip? Or say, sorry, i should have been so pushy about gettin together?

Wow, somebody's crushing. :*)

Whatever you do, don't be pushy pal. You'll scare the poor girl off.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk