Wicked Weekend Week 11 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Wicked Weekend Week 11

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Wicked Weekend Week 11

Postby chris8 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:21 pm

Here we go, the games are underway!

It's nerve-wracking being down to one pick...had to play with the odds and go for the Cards today. Hope they don't let me down... :-o
Image
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 7023
(Past Year: 103)
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Going to see a man about a dog

Postby ensanimal » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:16 pm

phew....thankfully i don't have any of this stress..... :,-(
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10622
(Past Year: 108)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Postby eftda » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:46 pm

Just want to say, Good luck guys. ;-D
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Wicked Weekend Week 11

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:21 pm

chris8 wrote:Here we go, the games are underway!

It's nerve-wracking being down to one pick...had to play with the odds and go for the Cards today. Hope they don't let me down... :-o




i dont have to sweat it out til tomorrow... hard to believe i was the only one of the group with one pick left that picked a sunday game and not saturday....
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Re: Wicked Weekend Week 11

Postby daullaz » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:18 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
chris8 wrote:Here we go, the games are underway!

It's nerve-wracking being down to one pick...had to play with the odds and go for the Cards today. Hope they don't let me down... :-o




i dont have to sweat it out til tomorrow... hard to believe i was the only one of the group with one pick left that picked a sunday game and not saturday....


We like to get it over with. :-D
Image
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4884
(Past Year: 56)
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Babel

Re: Wicked Weekend Week 11

Postby chris8 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:46 am

daullaz wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
chris8 wrote:Here we go, the games are underway!

It's nerve-wracking being down to one pick...had to play with the odds and go for the Cards today. Hope they don't let me down... :-o




i dont have to sweat it out til tomorrow... hard to believe i was the only one of the group with one pick left that picked a sunday game and not saturday....


We like to get it over with. :-D


And then sit back and relax, knowing that we've survived one more week! :-D :-°
Image
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 7023
(Past Year: 103)
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Going to see a man about a dog

Postby Arlo » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:04 am

And then there were ten...

:-°
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats


Return to Cafe Games Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact