Is it wrong? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Is it wrong?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Is it wrong?

Postby Mets4Life » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 am

I am currently dating girl #1, and while I do have feelings for her, I have much stronger feelings for girl #2. However, I do not think that girl#2 feels the same way I do. Is it unfair to girl #1 to continue our relationship if I feel this way about girl #2? Or should I stick with girl #1 anyway?

Odd question....I know

Yea...this is High School just so you know ;-D
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:29 am

You're in HS so you can get away with having fun and doing whatever, however as I grow older I find that I want what is good. If something is good and shes a great girl, don't blow it. When you have something good, don't ruin it.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Fireball Express » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:43 am

I think you'll end up with girl #3. :-D

Seriously, the only reason you like #2 better than #1 is because #2 is harder to get and. You already have #1.

I'd work them both if I were you. ;-D ;-D
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Re: Is it wrong?

Postby beltrans_boy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:06 am

Mets4Life wrote:I am currently dating girl #1, and while I do have feelings for her, I have much stronger feelings for girl #2. However, I do not think that girl#2 feels the same way I do. Is it unfair to girl #1 to continue our relationship if I feel this way about girl #2? Or should I stick with girl #1 anyway?

Odd question....I know

Well, here's how I see it:

Girl #1 cares about you and is willing to date you.

Girl #2 may or may not care about you, but is not willing to date you (she would have made that evident by now).

beltran_boy's Professional Advice™: Stick with #1. Forget about #2. If you go after #2, you're going to lose everything you've worked for with #1 and you're gonna end up with nothing.

HS girls are so stupid though, you could probably date both if you liked... ;-)

...and yeah, Fireball said it the best, you're gonna end up with girl #3. Relationships are stupid.
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Re: Is it wrong?

Postby RynMan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:13 am

beltrans_boy wrote:
Mets4Life wrote:I am currently dating girl #1, and while I do have feelings for her, I have much stronger feelings for girl #2. However, I do not think that girl#2 feels the same way I do. Is it unfair to girl #1 to continue our relationship if I feel this way about girl #2? Or should I stick with girl #1 anyway?

Odd question....I know

Well, here's how I see it:

Girl #1 cares about you and is willing to date you.

Girl #2 may or may not care about you, but is not willing to date you (she would have made that evident by now).

beltran_boy's Professional Advice™: Stick with #1. Forget about #2. If you go after #2, you're going to lose everything you've worked for with #1 and you're gonna end up with nothing.

HS girls are so stupid though, you could probably date both if you liked... ;-)

...and yeah, Fireball said it the best, you're gonna end up with girl #3. Relationships are stupid.

That advice is money in the bank. Cash it in. ;-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby RyanK » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:46 am

so basically you find girl 2 more attractive than girl 1, yet you date one and wish to date 2.

or have you hooked up with girl 2?

theres usually always someone more attractive than who your dating....

side note.. last year (jr year of high school) i was on a three girl swing at the same time for about a month.. then i picked one who i dated for 4 months or so.. was a good time
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby BigMusky » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:36 am

Get used to it man...but remember most women are a pain in the ass and #2 is probably not better then #1. There is an old saying which is very true "No matter how hot she is, there is someone, somewhere, that is sick of her sh--!"
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby RynMan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:59 am

BigMusky wrote:Get used to it man...but remember most women are a pain in the ass and #2 is probably not better then #1. There is an old saying which is very true "No matter how hot she is, there is someone, somewhere, that is sick of her sh--!"

:-b

;-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:44 am

Dude if there was a bit of advice that I could give all guys younger then me it would be this.

Hook up with as many chicks as humanly possible between highschool and your senior year of college...Find someone senior year of college and stick with her.

Be safe about it definitly or you will drive yourself mad...but in HS especially try to get away with stuff...be a player
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Return to General Talk