Cardinals Spot Open in Sim League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to St. Louis Cardinals

Cardinals Spot Open in Sim League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cardinals Spot Open in Sim League

Postby remangiii » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:58 pm

I have a few openings in a sim league which I run. To access stats and standings you can click here and the rules can be viewed here. Below is a little bit about each team and a link to there roster. We have done two years already and are ready to start the offseason. For thoose who arent familiar with Sim Leagues you get to play GM. If you have any questions or would like to join please email me at mailto:remangiii@aol.com or AIM me at remangiii. Thank You.

Cards

Very good team. Swept the Arizona Diamondbacks, considered the best team in the league, in the first round of the playoffs. The 41 year old Chuck FInely has proved to be ageless winning 37 games over the past two years. Derek Lowe replaced Matt Morris and has won 44 games with no higher than a 2.76 ERA. Rich Ankiel has won 23 games over tha past two years and Orland Hernandez won 13 games this year. Closer Jason Isringhausen converted 34 of 37 saves with a 0.96 ERA. Ken Griffey hit 35 homeruns, Durazo 29 (with a .429 OBP), Pujols 32, Luis Gonzalez 33, and Tino was useful at 1B hitting 23. The only disappointment was Rolen who hit .224 but drove in 123 the year before. A good young starter away from a World Series win.
remangiii

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to St. Louis Cardinals