Who's ever lost a wallet? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Who's ever lost a wallet?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:22 am

I've never lost one, thank God, but I thought I did this weekend at a tennis tourney. I had it at SOnic went to a freinds house and set it there between matches and crashed out. We hop in the Mustang and head back. No Wallet. I thought I was in deep "Doo Doo" (to use JT's words) but, I remembered it was there. ;-D

But, while I was young, skiing in New Mexico, we stoped for a burger. I went off to the restroom, and there, on the snow was a WAD, and I mean WAD of cash. I know their had to be over 500 bucks there in the snow. So, being the idiot I once was, I shouted out, has anyone lost any money? Stupid me, I give the cash to some stranger who probably didn't anymore own that cash than I did. Just goes to show you how dumb kids can be around the age of 10. If I found that cash today, you'd be looking at a very, very happy guy. :-)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:25 am

DaQ wrote:As for you, you may have to hope someone returns it to you. Usually, I keep my wallet in my pocket (or in the glove apartment by the driver's seat.

Is it a one bedroom or 2 bedroom?
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby theskaboss » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:40 am

Phatferd wrote:
DaQ wrote:As for you, you may have to hope someone returns it to you. Usually, I keep my wallet in my pocket (or in the glove apartment by the driver's seat.

lol :-b , must be a big car... 8-o

I've never lost my wallet, but it's gone through the wash many-a-time...shreading my drivers permit once...good times :-t
theskaboss
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby blankman » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:41 am

Phatferd wrote:

:-b

I read that earlier and was just dumbfounded. He can't really think that's what it's called can he? :-o
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:45 am

blankman wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

I read that earlier and was just dumbfounded. He can't really think that's what it's called can he? :-o

At first I was like wtf are you guys talking about, but then, I finally realized :-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby blankman » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:59 am

kingctb27 wrote:
blankman wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

At first I was like wtf are you guys talking about, but then, I finally realized :-D

lol :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:41 am

Glad to hear you didn't lose it afterall. ;-D

I'd be dead if I lost mine :-o . Way too much stuff in there. :-o
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SuptownSpartans34 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:01 pm

Thought I'd dig this one up......

Today in school I lost my wallet. I figure I lost it in Gym Class, changing. I checked the locker, the floor, everywhere in the locker room, couldn't find it. Didn't ask any teachers yet, I will tomorrow. I wouldn't be that pissed, but the thing is there was $75+ in there, my drivers liscence, fishing liscence, social security card, and a few other cards. Don't know much about it, but isn't it terrible to lose your social security number? ahh this sucks really bad. The thing is I don't care if I get it returned with no money left, I just want my liscence and stuff like that back. But I doubt it will since my school is half filled with criminals. :-/
Woo Badgers
SuptownSpartans34
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby da1chipo » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:05 pm

kingctb27 wrote:
blankman wrote:
Phatferd wrote:

Same here. :-D

I sent mine through the laundry machine once, not to mention 2 cell phones. The first one worked afterwards though. ;-D The second one came close...
da1chipo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Award-Winning Graphics Expert

Postby CubsFan7724 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:19 pm

kingctb27 wrote:I've never lost one, thank God, but I thought I did this weekend at a tennis tourney. I had it at SOnic went to a freinds house and set it there between matches and crashed out. We hop in the Mustang and head back. No Wallet. I thought I was in deep "Doo Doo" (to use JT's words) but, I remembered it was there. ;-D

But, while I was young, skiing in New Mexico, we stoped for a burger. I went off to the restroom, and there, on the snow was a WAD, and I mean WAD of cash. I know their had to be over 500 bucks there in the snow. So, being the idiot I once was, I shouted out, has anyone lost any money? Stupid me, I give the cash to some stranger who probably didn't anymore own that cash than I did. Just goes to show you how dumb kids can be around the age of 10. If I found that cash today, you'd be looking at a very, very happy guy. :-)

Yeah, you are an idiot. You should have made him name the denominations of the bills :-b
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk