Michael Jackson Jury Reaches Verdict - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Michael Jackson Jury Reaches Verdict

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby so0perspam » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:50 pm

WharfRat wrote:Perverts of America, rejoice. Your king is free. :-t :-t :-t


Yep ... :-P
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby go_jays_go » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:16 pm

so0perspam wrote:
WharfRat wrote:Perverts of America, rejoice. Your king is free. :-t :-t :-t


Yep ... :-P


Terrible.. :-P This guy is clearly guilty..Don't ask how..It's just a pretty sure gut feeling. :-t
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby RugbyD » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:25 pm

whether he was guilty or not, most everything I read or heard was that the prosecution had a very weak case. Reasonable doubt was an easy conclusion to reach, though I thought he might get a token misdemeanor on the alcy charges.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby nsulham » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:30 pm

Laugh if you want but I'm an MJ fan. NOT of the person but the musician. I mean come on, the guy is one of the greatest artists of all time.

With that said however, it's obvious he's got problems and I wouldn't doubt at all that he did do it. I just wish he would finally wise up after getting off the hook for the SECOND TIME and start acting like a regular human :-/

It's just sad to me that he'll be rembered for these trials and allegations than for his great music.
Image
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4883
Joined: 26 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlottesville

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:32 pm

Quincy Jones made Mike....but I still give mike some credit
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:39 pm

acsguitar wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
Atrophying Testicles wrote:So felating a minor when he gets out of the shower isn't a lewd act?


Not in California, I guess.

but growing weed gets you 900000000 million years in pound me in the butt prison

If you are a celebrity you wouldn't see a day in jail for growing pot. Just like you don't for murder and child molestation.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby wrveres » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:56 pm

I was just curious as to how all of you knew he was guilty?
You werent in the courtroom.
You didn't hear any of the evidence.
The accuser got up on stand and said that "Jackson was the first celebrity, that ever gave us something and then took it away"
Other celebritys got up and said that this family was trying to blackmail them too ...

so you all just decided that MJ was guilty becasue that is what the "PRESS" told you to think ....

There is a word for that .. it slips my mind currently, but it will come to me. ;-)


Thank God we have a justice system in America ... Thank God!
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31751
(Past Year: 743)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:58 pm

I have a mat to sell to y'all...


It's called the "jumping to conclusions mat"...
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1852
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 30 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: @ the banana stand.

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:15 pm

wrveres wrote:I was just curious as to how all of you knew he was guilty?
You werent in the courtroom.
You didn't hear any of the evidence.
The accuser got up on stand and said that "Jackson was the first celebrity, that ever gave us something and then took it away"
Other celebritys got up and said that this family was trying to blackmail them too ...

so you all just decided that MJ was guilty becasue that is what the "PRESS" told you to think ....

There is a word for that .. it slips my mind currently, but it will come to me. ;-)


Thank God we have a justice system in America ... Thank God!

Uh, the press didn't say that he slept with children. He said that himself. Case closed, pedophile.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby wrveres » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:41 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:
wrveres wrote:I was just curious as to how all of you knew he was guilty?
You werent in the courtroom.
You didn't hear any of the evidence.
The accuser got up on stand and said that "Jackson was the first celebrity, that ever gave us something and then took it away"
Other celebritys got up and said that this family was trying to blackmail them too ...

so you all just decided that MJ was guilty becasue that is what the "PRESS" told you to think ....

There is a word for that .. it slips my mind currently, but it will come to me. ;-)


Thank God we have a justice system in America ... Thank God!

Uh, the press didn't say that he slept with children. He said that himself. Case closed, pedophile.


interesting ...
Grown women sleep in the same bed with children that are not their own all the time, so they are pedophiles too?
Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Michael, but that is not evidence enough to send somebody to jail.
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31751
(Past Year: 743)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Jul. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact