Keeper League starting this year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Keeper League starting this year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper League starting this year

Postby rmoss01 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:54 pm

I am currently planning on starting a Keeper League for Baseball this year. The cost will be 5 dollars, as I have to keep it cheap for us broke college kids! If anyone is interested, please email me at mailto:mossmagoo@hotmail.com and put Keeper League as your title so I know that is not another junk mail input. Myself and another colleague are working on all the legistics, rules, and so forth as I speak, and should have all of that info out within the next two weeks. I know the league will be twelve people, and I have seven in as of now, and possibly eight. So I would looking for the first four people to respond. Also, in your email , please list how long you have been doing fantasy baseball, where you are from, and your favorite team, and any other info you wish to disclose. Most of the group is from Minnesota, just so ya know. Look forward to hearing from some of you soon. Thanks, MN's Biggest BBall Fan.
rmoss01

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds