ONE MILLION POSTS FOR THE CAFE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

ONE MILLION POSTS FOR THE CAFE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:37 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Is this just the baseball cafe or Cafe wide? Either way, awesome accomplishment. ;-D We are like the biggest fantasy forums on the webernets/intrawebs/internets, correct?


Baseball cafe of course ... the dumb football side is 140,000 behind. We rule.


Indeed we do. ;-D


You also have a season that lasts two months longer, has 146 more games per team, and entails 8-10 more usable fantasy players per team. I'd say the football cafe does a pretty good job keeping up. O:-)

Anyway, it is cool that there have been well over 1 million posts here. I have found the conversation to be pretty good here, and now that I have started playing fantasy baseball it actually helps me out. I enjoy giving my thoughts on the Pirates here. ;-D
Image
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3455
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby so0perspam » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:52 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Is this just the baseball cafe or Cafe wide? Either way, awesome accomplishment. ;-D We are like the biggest fantasy forums on the webernets/intrawebs/internets, correct?


Baseball cafe of course ... the dumb football side is 140,000 behind. We rule.


Indeed we do. ;-D


You also have a season that lasts two months longer, has 146 more games per team, and entails 8-10 more usable fantasy players per team. I'd say the football cafe does a pretty good job keeping up. O:-)

Anyway, it is cool that there have been well over 1 million posts here. I have found the conversation to be pretty good here, and now that I have started playing fantasy baseball it actually helps me out. I enjoy giving my thoughts on the Pirates here. ;-D


Excuses, excuses, excuses. ;-7 :-b
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:09 pm

*sprays champagne everywhere*

I love this site. LOVE it. The trouble is getting off of it sometimes, like when I'm at work, have to go to school, or when the old lady is around, demanding attention :-D

The cafe sure beats the heck out of the science fiction site I used to hang out at. You think I'm bad- man were those guys dorks. :-b
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:00 pm

I have to say this place has given me the best baseball info on the net bar none!
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby ensanimal » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:29 pm

congrats to everyone. thanks to all the mods for keeping us in line, while not completely shuting us all up. :-b



;-D ;-D ;-D
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10622
(Past Year: 108)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:35 pm

Man I'm good. :-B Congrats to everyone here and a special thanks goes out to Arlo and Menyak for setting up and running the Cafe ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby Arlo » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:30 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:The cafe sure beats the heck out of the science fiction site I used to hang out at. You think I'm bad- man were those guys dorks. :-b

So wait, you're saying that catching the Philip K. Dick reference in your location makes me a dork? :-b

Here's to the next million! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Postby kentx12 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:56 pm

To the best baseball site on the net.. ;-D Thanks Arlo and Menyak for giving this place.
Image

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17435
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 8 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lost

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:21 pm

Arlo wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:The cafe sure beats the heck out of the science fiction site I used to hang out at. You think I'm bad- man were those guys dorks. :-b

So wait, you're saying that catching the Philip K. Dick reference in your location makes me a dork? :-b

Here's to the next million! ;-D


Actually I'd say between catching the PKD reference, your awesome Obi-Wan avatar, and creating this website... you've gotta be one of the coolest dorks I know ;-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Bradg533 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:17 pm

Its party time!!

woot woot ;-D ;-D
Image
Props to C_DubYah
Bradg533
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 911
Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: HEB

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact