Thanks, Cafe! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Thanks, Cafe!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Thanks, Cafe!

Postby FlawedReasoning » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:56 pm

Just a quick note to say thanks to everybody here for all the help and advice... I started out with a crappy Yahoo auto-draft team--this is my first year playing Fantasy Baseball--and I opened the first couple weeks around tenth place in my league.

As the season has progressed, I've asked you guys about all my different moves--some good, some not so good--and read different posts to get advice on just about every player imaginable. The depth of insight and opinion here is incredible, not to mention how willing everyone is to lend a hand or share some experience.

And just tonight, Kris Benson--someone I never would have thought to add if it weren't for the Cafe--put the finishing touches on two different categories for my team to get the big win.

Anyway, thanks! ;-D
FlawedReasoning
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FlawedReasoning » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:11 pm

Oh yeah.... Forgot to add: Now I'm in 4th and a game and a half out of third. Big change ;-D
FlawedReasoning
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby theskaboss » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:36 pm

Yea, thanks everyone, i don't know how many dumb trade threads i've made asking for help... :-o . But you guys never let me down! ;-D
theskaboss
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby RynMan » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:57 am

You just dont get a better fantasy resource than this place. Is great just to be a part of it.
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Big Papi's Pimps » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:44 am

AGREED!!! This is my first year also. I've made almost 400 posts already. I've been in 1st place in my league since week 1, and I owe it all to the great moderators, writers, and insightful members of theCafe. Thanks guys!!! :-D ;-D

Pimpin' Aint Easy!!!
Big Papi's Pimps
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby AT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:55 am

I'm over 1100 posts since late March and I absolutely love this place. I bought a $40 subscription to rotowire.com and my involvement on this forum has been worth twice as much. I've been doing fantasy for almost 10 years (Since doing leagues through USA today's baseball weekly for 3 hours on tuesday afternoons and recording stats manually) and I'm always a "good" manager and place in the top half of all my leagues for the most part. This year I'm in 2 big money leagues and I'm dominating both of them and I'm also in 1st of the public 12 teamer I'm managing. Between the quick updates, opinions of the homers who watch these guys play, and the strategy discussions, the cafe is a priceless resource to fantasy players. I've made so many dumb moves that I can't even remember half of them but the good moves on cafe advice always outweighs my impulsive retardedness. Hopefully I'll be able to keep myself from getting permanently banned for mouthing off so I can continue to dominate my leagues... Thanks Cafe!
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Baseball Leftovers