Bedard update? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Bedard update?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Bedard update?

Postby gws226 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:46 pm

I know he was supposed to get a review on his knee today.... Any updates O's fans?
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 994
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mcmahojl » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:29 pm

Anyone?
"I live for this game. If baseballs went well with eggs, Id eat them for breakfast..."
mcmahojl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 458
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Right Field

Postby Yoda » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:38 pm

I read somewhere he is getting tested today. So we should know something tomorrow. He's not eligible to return until next, next Monday BTW.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby gws226 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:09 pm

I've been listing to the fan (ny) all day for a report, and all they want to talk about how the yanks after going 16-2 season is all over after losing 3 to the royals.
!+)
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 994
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:25 pm

gws226 wrote:I've been listing to the fan (ny) all day for a report, and all they want to talk about how the yanks after going 16-2 season is all over after losing 3 to the royals.
!+)


I'm a huge yankees fan but I think living in NY would drive me crazy having to listen to that all day..especially since all the DJ's there are loud and obnoxious
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Rotoworld » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:38 pm

per rotoworld
Erik Bedard will have his left knee examined today in Baltimore.
Bedard was only supposed to miss two of three starts while on the DL. Today's examination will determine if that's to remain the case. Jun. 3 - 2:43 pm et
Rotoworld
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 57
Joined: 19 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby gws226 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:52 pm

Rotoworld wrote:per rotoworld
Erik Bedard will have his left knee examined today in Baltimore.
Bedard was only supposed to miss two of three starts while on the DL. Today's examination will determine if that's to remain the case. Jun. 3 - 2:43 pm et


Ummm..... thanks for pointing out the obvious rotoworld.com :-D
If you found my advice helpful, please help me
gws226
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 994
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Apex » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:24 pm

Yoda wrote:I read somewhere he is getting tested today. So we should know something tomorrow. He's not eligible to return until next, next Monday BTW.

I think he was placed on the DL retroactive to May 22. That would make his eligible date June 6, which is this coming Monday -- three days hence.
Apex
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 332
Joined: 26 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:29 pm

Apex wrote:
Yoda wrote:I read somewhere he is getting tested today. So we should know something tomorrow. He's not eligible to return until next, next Monday BTW.

I think he was placed on the DL retroactive to May 22. That would make his eligible date June 6, which is this coming Monday -- three days hence.


I stand corrected. My math has been off all day today.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby sammyfan711 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:34 am

I read somewhere he will be out two more weeks.
sammyfan711
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 283
Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 8:42 hours
(and 91 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact