Little gift from BOSS-tin... to my Canadian Cafe buds... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Little gift from BOSS-tin... to my Canadian Cafe buds...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WharfRat » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:06 am

acsguitar wrote:Geez people who switch alegiance frmo Sox to yanks or yanks to sox need to be banned from earth

I disagree. That's not a cruel enough punishment. }:-)

For the record, I dug up that 2004 quote Fallon had about the Yankees/Sox/Mets (from The Sports Guy). If you're a fan of either one of those teams, don't read this if you've just had lunch, you'll make yourself sick:

Jimmy Fallon wrote: "I was never really serious with one team. I was into the Mets because my Dad worked at IBM where he got free Mets tickets, so I was into the Mets. Then I got to "Saturday Night Live" where my boss has unbelievable N.Y. Yankees tickets, so he invites us to the games. I'm going to all the games, so I might as well root for the team I'm gonna go sit with. I became a Yankees fan for a few years. But now, I gotta say, I'm really rooting for the Red Sox."
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:16 am

WharfRat wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Geez people who switch alegiance frmo Sox to yanks or yanks to sox need to be banned from earth

I disagree. That's not a cruel enough punishment. }:-)

For the record, I dug up that 2004 quote Fallon had about the Yankees/Sox/Mets (from The Sports Guy). If you're a fan of either one of those teams, don't read this if you've just had lunch, you'll make yourself sick:

Jimmy Fallon wrote: "I was never really serious with one team. I was into the Mets because my Dad worked at IBM where he got free Mets tickets, so I was into the Mets. Then I got to "Saturday Night Live" where my boss has unbelievable N.Y. Yankees tickets, so he invites us to the games. I'm going to all the games, so I might as well root for the team I'm gonna go sit with. I became a Yankees fan for a few years. But now, I gotta say, I'm really rooting for the Red Sox."

Wow Jimmy Fallon is the biggest tool in the entire universe...they should feed him to some wild animals
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Pacman » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:32 am

acsguitar wrote:
Wow Jimmy Fallon is the biggest tool in the entire universe...they should feed him to some wild animals

Let the record show that acsguitar and I agree on something 100%.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to General Talk