Little gift from BOSS-tin... to my Canadian Cafe buds... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Little gift from BOSS-tin... to my Canadian Cafe buds...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mets4Life » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:38 pm

We got Jerry Seinfeld ;-D ;-D and I Believe Chris Rock as well
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Laean » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:08 pm

Pacman wrote:I got very tired of him cracking up laughing in EVERY SNL sketch he ever appeared in

so true. it was like, he knew he wasn't funny, so he tried to get the audience laugh by laughing himself and making it contagious or something. that works, and that can be funny on occasion, but you can't use that every single damn time to try to fool the people into thinking what's going on is funny. people aren't stupid.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jzfran » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:45 pm

I also hate the fact that the Sox are getting the bandwagon fans now, bt that desnt mean that we dont have our real fans. Take my grandfather for example. 85 years old, he went to many games as a kid when it cost 5 cents for a bleacher seat. he tells me stories about it constantly. Guys like this make me happy about the WS win in 2004, and it makes me forget the bandwagon people who were Yankees "fans" just up until 2003.
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Kingctb27 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:59 pm

blankman wrote:I personally don't find her very attractive. The face she's making has a lot to do with it.

To each his own

Agreed, the face isnt the best in the world what so ever. Not saying I wouldn't take her out O:-)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:06 am

jzfran wrote:I also hate the fact that the Sox are getting the bandwagon fans now, bt that desnt mean that we dont have our real fans. Take my grandfather for example. 85 years old, he went to many games as a kid when it cost 5 cents for a bleacher seat. he tells me stories about it constantly. Guys like this make me happy about the WS win in 2004, and it makes me forget the bandwagon people who were Yankees "fans" just up until 2003.

Geez people who switch alegiance frmo Sox to yanks or yanks to sox need to be banned from earth
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:41 am

kingctb27 wrote:
blankman wrote:I personally don't find her very attractive. The face she's making has a lot to do with it.

To each his own

Agreed, the face isnt the best in the world what so ever. Not saying I wouldn't take her out O:-)

I wouldn't even take her out to dinner :-o

Just not at all a fan of that picture :-/
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:42 am

acsguitar wrote:
jzfran wrote:I also hate the fact that the Sox are getting the bandwagon fans now, bt that desnt mean that we dont have our real fans. Take my grandfather for example. 85 years old, he went to many games as a kid when it cost 5 cents for a bleacher seat. he tells me stories about it constantly. Guys like this make me happy about the WS win in 2004, and it makes me forget the bandwagon people who were Yankees "fans" just up until 2003.

Geez people who switch alegiance frmo Sox to yanks or yanks to sox need to be banned from earth

Definately :-t
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:23 am

Not a fan of hers. Here's a couple of better pics of her face:

Still not a big fan.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby reznorsboy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:12 am

She has nice T*ts. Martine Gaillard is better looking. I actually just saw Hazel the other night on NESN fr the first time and was a little surprised.
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:17 am

Fallon is basically a hose-bag... I got very tired of him cracking up laughing in EVERY SNL sketch he ever appeared in. And the Fever Pitch hype during the 04 post-season was gross.

Bottom line, I'd rather be trapped in a bar with 20 REAL Yankee fans than with 20 FAKE Red Sox fans... at least I could talk baseball with the Yankee fans... It would be fun to re-live Fisk/Munson... Mike Torrez... Bucky... Reggie... Yaz... etc... Sox-Yanks rivalry in the 70s (when I was a young'un) was pretty fierce.

That reminded me of a funny skit with Lindsay Lohan of all people. They were all dying laughing. They were in a diner or something and it was about a girl who was a downer. It was just so funny. Maybe someone with a better recollection can add more.

Nice second paragraph, Pac. I agree and it's nice having a conversation with someone that dates prior to 2000. I bet that we could have a nice discussion of say, 1978. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk