Who wants a custom "Girl" sig? Start at Page 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who wants a custom "Girl" sig? Start at Page 4

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:39 pm

I'd love one, but I'm not veteran enough...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 am

Tell you what BP, I'll make an exception and do one for you, avatar too if you want after you admit that Jason Giambi was the rightful AL MVP in 2001 ;-) :-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:55 pm

Madison wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:Make sure that your safe search is still off. :-b

What is this "safe search" you speak of? :-?

Lol. :-b

When I search for something, I want all the results. O:-) Lol. :-b

You can find it in Google search Options. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby Big Pimpin » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:02 am

Ok, here's what I'll admit. I'll admit that I might have a slight bit of homerism when it comes to the Mariners, and especially in that season. I'll admit that my hatred of the A's (ever since the Bash Brothers, baby!) might also cloud my judgement.

I'll also admit that Giambi had a season that was far better than Boone's was statistically. I will still stick to my guns that Boone did a lot of little things that wouldn't even show up in the statistics, but I'd only expect the two Seattle voters who watched the Mariners on an everyday basis to know that. In which case the other 26 voters should have voted for Giambi, so therefore he should have won the 2001 AL MVP award.

I will, however, not waver on my belief that an MVP should NEVER come from a team that doesn't make the playoffs. And especially never from a last place team. Just my personal opinion.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Kingctb27 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:03 am

Big Pimpin wrote:Ok, here's what I'll admit. I'll admit that I might have a slight bit of homerism when it comes to the Mariners, and especially in that season. I'll admit that my hatred of the A's (ever since the Bash Brothers, baby!) might also cloud my judgement.

I'll also admit that Giambi had a season that was far better than Boone's was statistically. I will still stick to my guns that Boone did a lot of little things that wouldn't even show up in the statistics, but I'd only expect the two Seattle voters who watched the Mariners on an everyday basis to know that. In which case the other 26 voters should have voted for Giambi, so therefore he should have won the 2001 AL MVP award.

I will, however, not waver on my belief that an MVP should NEVER come from a team that doesn't make the playoffs. And especially never from a last place team. Just my personal opinion.

Where did this come from? :-?
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:57 am

blankman wrote:Tell you what BP, I'll make an exception and do one for you, avatar too if you want after you admit that Jason Giambi was the rightful AL MVP in 2001 ;-) :-D

^
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby blankman » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:08 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:

Amazing the power of a pretty sig isn't it everyone? :-)

Alright, give me a list of up to 3 women (it can be just one with multiple pics of her or only one pic.) PM me some pics of each to make it easier on me and I'll pick the best ones out ;-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:12 pm

After a long wait, I did something a bit different. Not too sure about it.

Unfortunately, only 50% quality fits under 12 kb.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby catcher-03 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:43 pm

I'll take a Jessica Alba, or Brooke Burke sig if your still making them.
catcher-03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby blankman » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:39 pm

Due to complaints, I don't plan on making many more if any.

Some people (non-Mods) just seek to make their own rules here and I'm not going to bother.

Sorry.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests