Blalock: second half predictions - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Blalock: second half predictions

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Blalock: second half predictions

Postby scb175 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:32 pm

Alright, I'm just curious to see what you guys think about Hank and his second half bluster last year. He started to fall apart last year in July, and never really came around. The good thing about this season is that he's gradually been consistent. His early numbers last year were insane, and I'm kind of glad he hasnt peaked out yet.

He hit .367 in June last year before the drop off. Maybe he's realized how to put together two full halfs of baseball, instead of just going apesh|t for a couple months.

I'd just like to see what you guys think because I feel this is a very good topic to discuss and could help out a lot with fantasy. I mean, if he's gonna fall hard again, we should all be planned to trade him.

I started thinking about this the other day when someone offered me Rolen and Schmidt for my Blalock and Ollie P. I'm still staring at the proposal.

Discuss Hank!
scb175
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby baseballnewb » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:44 pm

He was injured most of the 2nd half last year so its pretty hard to judge what will happen this year. He has wrist problems and they very well may come up again this year.
baseballnewb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby nikku88 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:44 pm

I predict that he still wont hit on the road. :-D
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Baseball Leftovers