How many children can you beat up? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

How many children can you beat up?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Nomar4prez » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:57 pm

Well I'm 6'3", and like 250 pounds so I think I should be able to hold my own for awhile. While not that strong physically, I could easily use my weight to deliver some mighty shots. But I would really be interested to know if we could use any weapon we could find.

Without any kind of weapon- 30

With a weapon......45

I don't really see any way they could bring me down. A shot to nuts would be extremely painful, but if it was life or death, I could handle the pain.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pablo975 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:22 pm

And let's not forget....10 year old kids can't take a punch. They're used to being punched by kids their own age.

One punch from a kid I shake off in 2 seconds.

One punch from me, he' out like a light.

Then I use his bloody rag of a body as shield to fend off new punches.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby CubsFan7724 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:46 pm

*STAR WARS EPISODE III - SPOILER*

At first, I thought this thread was possibly inspired by the part in Episode III where Anakin slaughters all the children. Given a lightsaber, I could probably cut children down by the thousands. Too bad they don't exist. Can the children use any sort of weapons? How about me? Weaponless children, I could probably take about 20-25 if I was cautious about my balls. Weaponed children, well even children can fire guns, so I'd be proper screwed. If they had like knives and I had like a battle axe or a mace or something, I could probably splatter about 40 children before getting shanked to death. If I just had a weapon, like an AK or something, giving infinite clips of ammo, I'm sure I could mow down hundreds of them, and probably beat to death a few of them with a gun.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:05 pm

Depends how hungry I am }:-) . No, I would probably say at least 20 to take me down. :-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby JTWood » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:23 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:*SPOILER*

At first, I thought this thread was possibly inspired by the part in Episode III where Anakin slaughters all the children. Given a lightsaber, I could probably cut children down by the thousands. Too bad they don't exist. Can the children use any sort of weapons? How about me? Weaponless children, I could probably take about 20-25 if I was cautious about my balls. Weaponed children, well even children can fire guns, so I'd be proper screwed. If they had like knives and I had like a battle axe or a mace or something, I could probably splatter about 40 children before getting shanked to death. If I just had a weapon, like an AK or something, giving infinite clips of ammo, I'm sure I could mow down hundreds of them, and probably beat to death a few of them with a gun.

You really should qualify that as STAR WARS EPISODE III SPOILER!!! as I had no idea what you could be spoiling on this thread and read on even though I have not seen the movie.

:-/
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby JTWood » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:26 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:I don't really see any way they could bring me down. A shot to nuts would be extremely painful, but if it was life or death, I could handle the pain.

I had a roommate in college who got kicked in the balls so hard one of his testicles exploded. He said he passed out when the pain finally hit (you know how it's delayed and all...). Actually, now that I remember, the guy was on Road Rules one year. His name was Steve. He was the son of an American military guy and his Asian wife. He was on the season where they were going to rappel down a mountain, but the weather was too bad and they had to postpone the deal for a day. If you remember that guy, he had one ball - seriously.

Anyways, my point is that a good kick to the balls could bring you down even if you tried to tough it out.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Mets4Life » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:35 pm

JTWood wrote:
Nomar4prez wrote:I don't really see any way they could bring me down. A shot to nuts would be extremely painful, but if it was life or death, I could handle the pain.

I had a roommate in college who got kicked in the balls so hard one of his testicles exploded. He said he passed out when the pain finally hit (you know how it's delayed and all...). Actually, now that I remember, the guy was on Road Rules one year. His name was Steve. He was the son of an American military guy and his Asian wife. He was on the season where they were going to rappel down a mountain, but the weather was too bad and they had to postpone the deal for a day. If you remember that guy, he had one ball - seriously.

Anyways, my point is that a good kick to the balls could bring you down even if you tried to tough it out.

Ow :-°
Mets4Life
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby WharfRat » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:48 pm

Fireball Express wrote:
Come to think of it, what is my motivation?

How about, not dying? :-D
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Nomar4prez » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:04 pm

JTWood wrote:

You'd be surprised how effective adrenaline can be. People have been shot a few times, and not even felt it until after the adrenaline wore off.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby baseball6791 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:20 pm

LMAO! what a thread....

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager