How to Hawaii......? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

How to Hawaii......?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby catch22 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:29 pm

BigMusky wrote:"Anyone know where I can bang my ex girlfriend in Hawaii?"

Now that is a thread topic.
Ocean water is awesome for banging because it is more dense so she "floats" easier. Then just follow the motion of the ocean, sunsets are romantic because other people can not see what you are doing under the water as well ;-D

Is this a scientific fact??? Great info here guys, preciate it.....
catch22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:22 pm

Ocean water is awesome for banging because it is more dense so she "floats" easier. Then just follow the motion of the ocean, sunsets are romantic because other people can not see what you are doing under the water as well ;-D

Yes but Crabs, the non std type, can bite at you very easily. And there could be someone up in a palm tree with a telescopic camcorder recording every minute of your escapades and then posting it on the internet or at least in the fantasy baseball cafe. But I guess that person could be peaking into the window of your rented neon as well..

How bout rent one of those cabins in a tree! Or how bout on a parasail that would be crazy!!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby catch22 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:35 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Yes but Crabs, the non std type, can bite at you very easily. And there could be someone up in a palm tree with a telescopic camcorder recording every minute of your escapades and then posting it on the internet or at least in the fantasy baseball cafe. But I guess that person could be peaking into the window of your rented neon as well..

How bout rent one of those cabins in a tree! Or how bout on a parasail that would be crazy!!!

You have some very good points acsguitar.......especially that parasail idea......hmmm......how would that work......cant hurt to try...
catch22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:54 pm

catch22 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

You have some very good points acsguitar.......especially that parasail idea......hmmm......how would that work......cant hurt to try...

I think you'd have to get one of those "Special" Swings you know and use that under the parasail
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Pablo975 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:24 pm

I agree: Lay pipe and go hang with Dog. Maybe you can make a few bucks hunting bad guys with him.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby waterproof » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:58 pm

I hate sex in water... where's the lube man???

Last time I was in Hawaii was years ago, but I remember going to some warm natural spring pools that you can sit and swim in... maybe bang too... I also remember a waterfall that you can walk behind... sorry no names... my memory isn't that good
waterproof
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby catch22 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:09 am

What type of attire should I bring?
catch22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby WharfRat » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:58 am

acsguitar wrote:

And in HI, you'd need to keep an eye out for Box Jellyfish. If you're not careful, those things can be out in DROVES, and you don't notice until you're out in the water getting stung like a mofo. Not a good date.
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to General Talk