FBC Heads-Up Poker Challenge: Week 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

FBC Heads-Up Poker Challenge: Week 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:00 am

I'm starting to think maybe I'm just not cut out for this competition. Put simply, I'm finally moved into my new apartment, but still don't have internet connection, so anytime I'm online it's from my apartmentmates computer. I really don't want to download poker software to his computer, so it depends on when I get internet access which is currently scheduled for the fourth of never. My room still isn't even wired for it. That coupled with the fact that I'm going to Vegas in a few days (YES!) means I have no clue when I can even play my first match. Shortly thereafter, I start a job that requires me to be without internet access for 2 weeks - so - who the heck knows whats going on. So in short, I'm stuck right now - and if I stay in this thing I'd imagine I'm going to end up banging out all my matches in a span of a few weeks. If everyone really wants to get this moving which I totally understand, then I don't mind moving aside to facilitate that. Just really stressed out right now, so I really don't mind either way.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:41 pm

Bummer. This will be two weeks I didnt get to play.
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:18 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:Bummer. This will be two weeks I didnt get to play.

My apologies, but what can I do really? I'll drop out of this thing if that's what will make people happy, but if not, I'll play you when things get straightened out.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:42 pm

pokerplaya wrote:

My apologies, but what can I do really? I'll drop out of this thing if that's what will make people happy, but if not, I'll play you when things get straightened out.

I would really like to play at a later date if thats ok with you adn everyone else
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:53 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:

I would really like to play at a later date if thats ok with you adn everyone else

Sounds great to me. Everyone has been quiet on the subject, which leads me to believe that they aren't pleased, but know I'm serious about playing and will get it done. A lot of people haven't played, so at least I'm know I'm not the only one holding this up.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Previous

Return to General Talk