Milton Bradley - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Milton Bradley

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Milton Bradley

Postby RJCarrot » Sun May 29, 2005 11:30 pm

Fanball says he is going to miss most of next week. Im in a weekly league.

I know that fanball isnt all that reputable a source. Anyone have any ideas on how much time he will miss and if I need to look into finding someone else for my util spot?
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In a clock tower w/ a high powered rifle in clear view of David Bell in the batters box.

Postby go_jays_go » Sun May 29, 2005 11:53 pm

Milton Bradley sprained his right ring finger in his final at-bat today and appears questionable to start tomorrow.

X-rays were negative. ''I can move it around,'' Bradley said, ''but it's just real tender right now.'' If Bradley doesn't play tomorrow, Ricky Ledee will get a start. May. 29 - 9:34 pm et

From Rotoworld..Hope it helps ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RJCarrot » Mon May 30, 2005 12:57 am

Man I hate when people get "injured" like this. Im more for the, hes out for 2 months or he will be back next start varitey.

My delema is either Milton Bradley or Tadahido Iguchi for the UTIL spot this week....

I know if I pick Milton he will be out all week and if I pick Iguchi, Milton will be fine and hit a homer every day.

Grrr... Please post more as you have info.
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Location: In a clock tower w/ a high powered rifle in clear view of David Bell in the batters box.

Postby go_jays_go » Tue May 31, 2005 11:36 pm

An MRI revealed that Milton Bradley has a slight ligament tear in his right ring finger. He'll be out until at least Friday.

''They will put him in a brace over the next three days,'' manager Jim Tracy said. ''Beyond that, we'll find out if he can swing a bat and go on from there.'' Ricky Ledee will fill in for Bradley. If Bradley isn't better Friday and has to go on the DL, the Dodgers would likely bring back Jason Repko.

Also from Rotoworld.

Good luck with everything man! ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Sangiovese » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:59 pm

Posted today on Fantistics.

As the Los Angeles Times reports, "Outfielder Milton Bradley apparently will not need surgery to repair his finger injury, but he might need some time on the disabled list. After an MRI exam Tuesday, doctors told him he had a slight tear of the ligaments in his right ring finger. ... Bradley felt pain in the finger during a swing on Sunday. Doctors put the finger in a brace for three days, after which Bradley will see whether he can swing without discomfort. If he cannot, Manager Jim Tracy indicated the Dodgers would put him on the disabled list. Bradley leads the team with 10 home runs and 35 runs scored.
Sangiovese
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Injuries & Player Updates