Rickey Henderson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rickey Henderson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri May 27, 2005 8:10 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:beltrans_boy is a big fan of Ricky Henderson. beltrans_boy feels that Rickey Henderson might be able to help a major league team. beltrans_boy thinks that all this talk of Ricky Henderson retiring is ridiculous. beltrans_boy approves.

Ha, I just heard an interview w/ Henderson the other day on ESPNEWS...he said he talked in the third person like two times in his life, and ever since then people always think he does that. :-b

He also said he was in the bathroom during the SF earthquake WS...his wording was great! He said, "Yeah, I was in there taking a...(pause)...I was using the restroom and the place started shaking."

Almost too much info from Rickey! :-o
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby beltrans_boy » Fri May 27, 2005 8:20 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
beltrans_boy wrote:beltrans_boy is a big fan of Ricky Henderson. beltrans_boy feels that Rickey Henderson might be able to help a major league team. beltrans_boy thinks that all this talk of Ricky Henderson retiring is ridiculous. beltrans_boy approves.

Ha, I just heard an interview w/ Henderson the other day on ESPNEWS...he said he talked in the third person like two times in his life, and ever since then people always think he does that. :-b

He also said he was in the bathroom during the SF earthquake WS...his wording was great! He said, "Yeah, I was in there taking a...(pause)...I was using the restroom and the place started shaking."

Almost too much info from Rickey! :-o

beltrans_boy does not care what Rickey Hendson thinks or says. beltrans_boy, however, thinks its funny that Rickey Henderson was dropping a deuce during the SF quake.
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Fri May 27, 2005 11:35 pm

I say good for them. If they can still play and enjoy it why should any of us question someone else's dream?
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers