MineSweeper! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MineSweeper!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Thu May 26, 2005 9:25 pm

I 8 seconds is my best on Beginner. 200 something on expert though. I usually just hope to beat Expert :-o
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Thu May 26, 2005 9:45 pm

blankman wrote:I 8 seconds is my best on Beginner. 200 something on expert though. I usually just hope to beat Expert :-o

Hehe, same here. :-D
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby studplaya1114 » Fri May 27, 2005 12:33 am

My highest score for beginner was 6, intermediate was 65, and expert is 166. Minesweeper isnt really a challenging game, and after a while you feel like a robot processing numbers. I lost interest in 2 weeks
Image
studplaya1114
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 257
Joined: 7 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: san francisco and hongkong

Postby davidmarver » Fri May 27, 2005 2:21 am

147 in expert boys. That's what an 800 Math SAT does for you. Scrabble is a different matter.
Image
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6154
Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 5.5 Hole

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri May 27, 2005 3:29 am

Obviously you guys have never seen the Minesweeper World Records page on metanoodle.com. Some dude in Denmark has done the expert level in 41 seconds. And, he has video to prove that he did it in 43 seconds.

http://www.metanoodle.com/minesweeper/videos.html (I think you have to d-load a codec...I have seen the video before, so it's no joke)

I don't know how a human can move this way, but hey, who am I to doubt him?

I have gotten 1 second on beginner before. I can't remember my lowest on Expert, but it's not any better than what you guys have. I was happy to get under 200... :-D
Image
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3455
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby funatic » Fri May 27, 2005 6:54 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Obviously you guys have never seen the Minesweeper World Records page on metanoodle.com. Some dude in Denmark has done the expert level in 41 seconds. And, he has video to prove that he did it in 43 seconds.

http://www.metanoodle.com/minesweeper/videos.html (I think you have to d-load a codec...I have seen the video before, so it's no joke)

I don't know how a human can move this way, but hey, who am I to doubt him?

I have gotten 1 second on beginner before. I can't remember my lowest on Expert, but it's not any better than what you guys have. I was happy to get under 200... :-D


That was Sick...8-o

Kinda reminded of the kid who finished Mario 3 in 11 minutes...
funatic
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 349
Joined: 15 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Fri May 27, 2005 12:47 pm

Holy Crap 8-o 8-o 8-o
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sat May 28, 2005 11:24 pm

funatic wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Obviously you guys have never seen the Minesweeper World Records page on metanoodle.com. Some dude in Denmark has done the expert level in 41 seconds. And, he has video to prove that he did it in 43 seconds.

http://www.metanoodle.com/minesweeper/videos.html (I think you have to d-load a codec...I have seen the video before, so it's no joke)

I don't know how a human can move this way, but hey, who am I to doubt him?

I have gotten 1 second on beginner before. I can't remember my lowest on Expert, but it's not any better than what you guys have. I was happy to get under 200... :-D


That was Sick...8-o

Kinda reminded of the kid who finished Mario 3 in 11 minutes...

The Mario 3 time was achieved through cheating on a ROM and Emulator.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact