Please someone tell me if I am wrong! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Please someone tell me if I am wrong!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby beltrans_boy » Thu May 26, 2005 5:26 pm

davidmarver wrote:
beltrans_boy wrote:I'm in a league with a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds, and we're more mature than this...

get over it.

From the guy with ding-dongs in his avatar...yeah, right?

Maturity is relative, sir.

O:-)
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dawgpound 1613 » Thu May 26, 2005 5:45 pm

You were in the right. Guy is a jerk for calling you out after all you did was give him a taste of his own medicine.

But now that the bridge is burned, you can go all out. Maybe find some of those old offers and ask him to explain how these deals were fair.

Or, simply let it die. Either way, I definitely wouldn't be in that league next year.
Dawgpound 1613
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: \Lo*ca"tion\, n. 1. The act or process of locating. 2. Situation; place; locality.

Postby reznorsboy » Thu May 26, 2005 5:57 pm

What a doosh
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Simulacrum » Thu May 26, 2005 6:04 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:
davidmarver wrote:
beltrans_boy wrote:I'm in a league with a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds, and we're more mature than this...

get over it.

From the guy with ding-dongs in his avatar...yeah, right?

Maturity is relative, sir.

O:-)

You should change your avatar or signature to something doosh related. That word has been cracking me up all day. Every time I type it even it makes me smile. :-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby mwb743s » Thu May 26, 2005 6:12 pm

Glad I could make the world a happier place. Just for an update my buddy saw what was going on who is also in the league and sent him an even worse trade. The commish made a post on the board telling me not to worry because someone just made a worse trade offer.

This guy is such a doosh!! ;-)

I am just leaving it alone. I made my point and I am sure everyone in the league is thinking the same thing.

As far as having doosh in my avatar or signature, not sure what I could do that people who did not read this post would not think I was a little weird, but I will think about it!!
mwb743s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Location: Al Hrabosky's Ballpark Saloon taking a leak in the urinal in front of the double sided mirror!

Postby stevethumb » Thu May 26, 2005 8:06 pm

man sits down at a bar next to a beautiful woman..he asks, "would you have sex w/me for one million dollars" ? she coyly says, "well..yes". so he asks, "would you have sex w/me for $1" ? and she indignantly says, "NO, what kind of woman do you think i am"? he says "i know what kind of woman..we are just negotiating a price".... this is similar to many trade offers and counter offers including the one above..somewhere between the 2 proposals is a deal...NEGOTIATE
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers