I got a warning on the forum (Got a question) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I got a warning on the forum (Got a question)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I got a warning on the forum (Got a question)

Postby RJCarrot » Wed May 25, 2005 4:33 pm

I let an F bomb go without paying attention and got me a little warning card. How long before that goes away? Or does it ever?

Can I make a public appology or something to make it go away? I dont want to look like a bad seed to all of the wonderful cafe visitors for cursing stattracker for not working last night ><
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In a clock tower w/ a high powered rifle in clear view of David Bell in the batters box.

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 25, 2005 4:46 pm

Just so you know, the yellow cards are not visible to anyone else besides you. So I had no idea you got a warning.....but, now that you mention it, you are a pretty awful person. O:-) j/k
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby Madison » Wed May 25, 2005 4:48 pm

The answer to all of your questions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions sticky. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby so0perspam » Wed May 25, 2005 4:50 pm

Madison wrote:The answer to all of your questions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions sticky. ;-D

Be sure to read the first one. ;-)
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby RJCarrot » Wed May 25, 2005 4:52 pm

Thanks alot, even if it isnt shown I would like to get rid of it. I mean, it wasnt even a quality F bomb. If I am gonna get a warning for it, I would atleast want it to be about David Bell or something.... not wasted on stat tracker. :-t
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Location: In a clock tower w/ a high powered rifle in clear view of David Bell in the batters box.

Postby RJCarrot » Wed May 25, 2005 4:56 pm

Ok so I read it and..

The warnings are periodically reviewed and can be removed at the admins/mods discretion.

Ok, so with this... Is there anything I could do to appeal to the admin/mods discretion to get rid of it? I feel like a tool for letting it go without even knowing.

Mabey bake you some cookies, or start a post about how you rule the world and all things in it? Paint myself in your favorite teams colors and run naked down the block?

=)
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 25, 2005 4:56 pm

RJCarrot wrote:Thanks alot, even if it isnt shown I would like to get rid of it. I mean, it wasnt even a quality F bomb. If I am gonna get a warning for it, I would atleast want it to be about David Bell or something.... not wasted on stat tracker. :-t

People like you disgust me...I'm sorry I ever made you that AV of David Bell being shot with a sniper rifle

....jk :-D

I've had a yellow card or two in my day..its ok
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Wed May 25, 2005 5:12 pm

RJCarrot wrote:Ok so I read it and..

The warnings are periodically reviewed and can be removed at the admins/mods discretion.

Ok, so with this... Is there anything I could do to appeal to the admin/mods discretion to get rid of it? I feel like a tool for letting it go without even knowing.

Mabey bake you some cookies, or start a post about how you rule the world and all things in it? Paint myself in your favorite teams colors and run naked down the block?

=)

Just showing that you care enough to ask nicely about it says a lot about you and it will be noted when the mods discuss removing cards ;-D . For now just consider it a reminder that the F word is not acceptable and all should be fine. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 25, 2005 5:15 pm

I love the Mod's they are so kinda and understanding
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby RJCarrot » Wed May 25, 2005 5:16 pm

Understood. It wasnt an active F bomb... it slipped out.

I mean, it could happen to anyone when stat tracker decides to lock up on only the 2 games that your pitchers and 50% of your team is in... =)

Thanks for the understanding. =)
RJCarrot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Next

Return to General Talk