Daily Lineups? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Daily Lineups?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Daily Lineups?

Postby bolts801 » Tue May 27, 2003 4:45 pm

I am always wondering who is ACTUALLY going to play on any given night probably like anyone else, and I'll probably answer my own question here. :-b

I do tune into the yahoo game channel to see who is playing and who isn't but that is so last minute I can hardly adjust my players by game time, either that, or I miss it all together.

Are there any links out there that you can give me that have very early roster reports so I can find out who to bench, and who to put in?

Or is something like yahoo game channel my only option? I know these decisions by coaches alot of times are purely last second, and even they don't know.

But I was wondering if they DO post an early roster projection somewhere online at least five, six, maybe 8 hours in advance so it will help me figure it out.

Can someone point me in a better direction?

for instance tonight. I'm wondering if I should play Geoff Jenkins, or Miguel Tejada.

Jenkins is on west coast tonight and has played alot less games than Tejada. so if i bench tejada and jenkins don't play im shafted. :)

This is my dilemma a lot of nights. :)
"Before becoming rich and famous. Just try being rich first."

Bill Murray.
bolts801
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers