Yahoo and lineups and Stat tracker tonight 5/17!!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo and lineups and Stat tracker tonight 5/17!!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Tue May 17, 2005 10:40 pm

Seems to be working just fine now. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby ensanimal » Tue May 17, 2005 10:42 pm

Madison wrote:Seems to be working just fine now. :-)


not really, it still tells me that ponson had a 40.50 era and 6.0 whip. oh wait a sec... :-o :-b :-/
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10581
(Past Year: 120)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Postby baseball6791 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:47 pm

yeah its down for me too. on one refresh it will say i dont have stattracker, on another it will have the correct stats, and then on the next one it will say someone went 0/1 and the game is over and another guy is 2/4 but it hasnt registered that the game has even started
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RugbyD » Tue May 17, 2005 10:59 pm

baseball6791 wrote:yeah its down for me too. on one refresh it will say i dont have stattracker, on another it will have the correct stats, and then on the next one it will say someone went 0/1 and the game is over and another guy is 2/4 but it hasnt registered that the game has even started


i don't want to see how bad i'm doing today. dempster and abreu are all i have to feel good about.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby FlawedReasoning » Tue May 17, 2005 11:05 pm

ensanimal wrote:
Madison wrote:Seems to be working just fine now. :-)


not really, it still tells me that ponson had a 40.50 era and 6.0 whip. oh wait a sec... :-o :-b :-/


lol! at least there's something to laugh about...
FlawedReasoning
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1101
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby baseball6791 » Tue May 17, 2005 11:08 pm

RugbyD wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:yeah its down for me too. on one refresh it will say i dont have stattracker, on another it will have the correct stats, and then on the next one it will say someone went 0/1 and the game is over and another guy is 2/4 but it hasnt registered that the game has even started


i don't want to see how bad i'm doing today. dempster and abreu are all i have to feel good about.


yeah, another bad outing by johan and a 6/33 day by my hitters doesnt make me particularly excited to see my stats either
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allenua2 and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Apr. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(1:05 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Seattle at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Atlanta at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(1:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(3:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact