Downloads/Tutorials/Advice/FAQ's: NOW WITH VIDEO!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Downloads/Tutorials/Advice/FAQ's: NOW WITH VIDEO!!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:58 pm

i just downloaded the trial of photoshop..

and all of the brushes are locked.. cant use any of them.. is there something that im suppose to do?

btw how do so many people have photoshop? what i mean is do you all buy it? becuase its really expensive.. :-o
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:03 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:i just downloaded the trial of photoshop..

and all of the brushes are locked.. cant use any of them.. is there something that im suppose to do?

btw how do so many people have photoshop? what i mean is do you all buy it? becuase its really expensive.. :-o

Make sure the brush tool is selected when you look through the brushes, otherwise they're grayed out. I'm guessing most people here didn't buy it ( ;-) ).
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby chargersfan36 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm

I bought it! Student discount :-D.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:40 pm

thanks for you help teddy.. got it to work..

ive done my background.. the only thing is im not sure on how to scale my picture.. i clicked on scale but im not able to make it smaller.. can anyone help? ive tried this for a long time still not able to figure it out :-/

edit: btw how are u suppose to get photoshop without paying for it? everywhere i see its only the 30 day thing
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:21 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:thanks for you help teddy.. got it to work..

ive done my background.. the only thing is im not sure on how to scale my picture.. i clicked on scale but im not able to make it smaller.. can anyone help? ive tried this for a long time still not able to figure it out :-/

edit: btw how are u suppose to get photoshop without paying for it? everywhere i see its only the 30 day thing

Press Ctrl-T while the player's layer is selected. Then make sure you hold shift when you make it smaller, so it doesn't get distorted. About the Photoshop thing, when you get towards the end of the 30 days, PM me and I might be able to help you out. O:-)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sox 06 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:10 pm

I am trying t intstall The Gimp but it says I need to install this file also. Then it says choose a download mirror, what do I choose and what is it?

LINK: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gimp ... p?download
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby cobbs87 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:27 pm

Hey I am having a problem saving them. Even when I hit flatten image it says "file type unknown."

Anyone know why?
cobbs87
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Postby boehlerking01 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Some people seem to be having trouble getting the sizes under 12kb.To do this with photoshop.

To resize....when you save the sig back to your computer go to File....and then go down to save for web...A big box will popup with your sig showing in it...in the bottom left hand corner it will show how many kb the sig is at...In order to change it ..go to the right hand side there is a box that says quality...click the arrow beside that and you can lower it until your sig is under 12k...If you are saving the sig at imageshack you can save it at about 11.8 kb
boehlerking01 Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby soxrock556 » Thu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm

once i make a sig how do i get a code for it? :-?

http://www.freewebs.com/cubsox1234/sigs.htm
^^CHECK OUT MINE AND SPORTSFAN1433 SIGS^^
soxrock556
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby boehlerking01 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:35 pm

To get a code for it save it as a jepg file....Then go to http://www.imageshack.com and make an account...then upload the pic to imageshack and host it...From there you can get the code to post in the forums.
boehlerking01 Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests