Clint Barmes's Splits - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Clint Barmes's Splits

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Clint Barmes's Splits

Postby AT » Tue May 17, 2005 2:46 pm

This guy is single handedly making me look like a genius in my league. Not only did I add him after the first game of the season but I actually had him on my depth chart for draft night and my buddy was ranting and raving about what a psycho I was for even knowing who he was (We were at a bar, it got kind of crazy). Anyway, check out these sick split #s.

He's hitting .427 at Coors (.333 on Road)
He's hitting .488 (21-43) against Lefties !*?!!*!

What a machine... :-D

On the other side... Figgins is 4-48 (.083) against lefties :-o
Image
AT
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3920
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Parole

Re: Clint Barmes's Splits

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue May 17, 2005 2:55 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:This guy is single handedly making me look like a genius in my league. Not only did I add him after the first game of the season but I actually had him on my depth chart for draft night and my buddy was ranting and raving about what a psycho I was for even knowing who he was (We were at a bar, it got kind of crazy). Anyway, check out these sick split #s.

He's hitting .427 at Coors (.333 on Road)
He's hitting .488 (21-43) against Lefties !*?!!*!

What a machine... :-D

On the other side... Figgins is 4-48 (.083) against lefties :-o


Yeah, you're sooooo smart.

;-7
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3092
Joined: 15 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: crusing down the street in my six-fo'

Postby tomkatt » Tue May 17, 2005 2:58 pm

One of the few things I'm regretting so far this year is that I didn't grab Barmes from the free agent pool.
tomkatt
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1398
Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bronxxbomber » Tue May 17, 2005 2:59 pm

what about those of us who actually played him from day one :-b ;-D :-b ;-D
Image
Who says I can't be a Yankees and Mets fan???
bronxxbomber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3552
Joined: 7 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Watching Over Everything

Re: Clint Barmes's Splits

Postby AT » Tue May 17, 2005 3:02 pm

beltrans_boy wrote:
Atrophying Testicles wrote:This guy is single handedly making me look like a genius in my league. Not only did I add him after the first game of the season but I actually had him on my depth chart for draft night and my buddy was ranting and raving about what a psycho I was for even knowing who he was (We were at a bar, it got kind of crazy). Anyway, check out these sick split #s.

He's hitting .427 at Coors (.333 on Road)
He's hitting .488 (21-43) against Lefties !*?!!*!

What a machine... :-D

On the other side... Figgins is 4-48 (.083) against lefties :-o


Yeah, you're sooooo smart.

;-7


Yeah you're soooooo cool. ;-7

I hope Beltran forgets to wear his helmet next time you guys are alone. ;-D :-D Dork.
Image
AT
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3920
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Parole

Re: Clint Barmes's Splits

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue May 17, 2005 3:07 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:
beltrans_boy wrote:
Atrophying Testicles wrote:This guy is single handedly making me look like a genius in my league. Not only did I add him after the first game of the season but I actually had him on my depth chart for draft night and my buddy was ranting and raving about what a psycho I was for even knowing who he was (We were at a bar, it got kind of crazy). Anyway, check out these sick split #s.

He's hitting .427 at Coors (.333 on Road)
He's hitting .488 (21-43) against Lefties !*?!!*!

What a machine... :-D

On the other side... Figgins is 4-48 (.083) against lefties :-o


Yeah, you're sooooo smart.

;-7


Yeah you're soooooo cool. ;-7

I hope Beltran forgets to wear his helmet next time you guys are alone. ;-D :-D Dork.


Funny. Remember how you disappeared from the Chavez/Tejada thread as soon as there was evidence contrary to your point? I do.

:-t

All I'm saying is this: you found a golden horeshoe in Barmes. Good job. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Bragging about it doesn't help anybody.
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3092
Joined: 15 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: crusing down the street in my six-fo'

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 17, 2005 3:09 pm

tomkatt wrote:One of the few things I'm regretting so far this year is that I didn't grab Barmes from the free agent pool.


agreed me to! doh!!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby AT » Tue May 17, 2005 3:13 pm

Funny. Remember how you disappeared from the Chavez/Tejada thread as soon as there was evidence contrary to your point? I do.


LOL no??? I know I'm a geek and all for posting like a mad man on this forum all the time but remembering something like that? I don't even know what that post was about. Now you're Spiting me for it? And posting on my thread with something completely worthless because of it? Get a grip man...

Have fun with Beltran this year, he looks good. How many steals does he have, 1?
Image
AT
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3920
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Parole

Postby beltrans_boy » Tue May 17, 2005 3:14 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:
Funny. Remember how you disappeared from the Chavez/Tejada thread as soon as there was evidence contrary to your point? I do.


LOL no??? I know I'm a geek and all for posting like a mad man on this forum all the time andl but remembering something like that? I don't even know what that post was about. Now you're Spiting me for it? And posting on my thread with something completely worthless because of it? Get a grip man...

Have fun with Beltran this year, he looks good. How many steals does he have, 1?


Lighten up, buttercup. I was just having a good time.

As far as Beltran, yeah, I dunno...1 steal? Wouldn't know, drafted Tejada instead...
[size=10]"Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument." [/size]
beltrans_boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3092
Joined: 15 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: crusing down the street in my six-fo'

Postby AT » Tue May 17, 2005 3:22 pm

As far as Beltran, yeah, I dunno...1 steal? Wouldn't know, drafted Tejada instead...


Nice pick ;-D

What was that thread about anyway? Seriously, I'm curious now.
Image
AT
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3920
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Parole

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 8:07 hours
(and 93 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact